Fav fishball noodles

Porker

Turbocharged

Come share. The stall at basement of Beach Rd army market is damn good.

I like my fishball noodles in ketchup and WITHOUT vinegar. I almost always order mee pok.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

I like my fishball noodles in ketchup and WITHOUT vinegar. I almost always order mee pok.

wow i have not been there for a very very long time ........ only been there to get items for reservist , again that was a long time ago......... maybe will go try it out .

thanks for sharing ... curiosity what brings you there ?

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

One of my favorite can be found at many food republic foodcourt now. Li xin fishball noodle. Good concoction of ketchup and chili. Fishball also very nice. And yes, fishball noodle shouldn't have vinegar, vinegar belong to bak chor mee.

To add on, the lard that they prepared is really good.

Edited by Coltplussport
  • Praise 3

Yeah no vinegar for me also

Dont want chilli just ketchup

Soon Heng Fish Ball Noodles ... West Coat Market ...

Haha same eat there about twice a month

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

No mention of Song Kee Fishball Noodles at Upper Serangoon Road?? A lot of cars always park by the side of that stall to eat. But now got the camera and yellow painted lampposts.

There's another 2 more stalls (AMK and Toa Payoh) with the same name. Dunno under the boss or not.

• Praise 1

Dun say bo jio. Can try the fishball nodlle at AMK Ave 10 Market Blk 527. The stall opens till noon daily except on Friday where it closes. Fishballs are handmade and serve with mee kia and pork lard. It's heavenly. No regrets. There are about three stalls selling fishball noodle. The one I am recommending is the one next to Chicken Mushroom Noodle or the third aisle if you count the aisle from the road (where the Malay/Indian stalls are located)

Edited by Rayleigh
  • Praise 1

Dun say bo jio. Can try the fishball nodlle at AMK Ave 10 Market Blk 527. The stall opens till noon daily except on Friday where it closes. Fishballs are handmade. No regrets. There are about three stalls selling fishball noodle. The best is the one next to Chicken Mushroom Noodle or the third aisle if you count the aisle from the road (where the Malay/Indian stalls are located)

the stall u mention is Song Kee.. check wif the lady boss, she mentioned upper serangoon is related.. can't rem is family or relative..

I'm at the market now.. wahaha the stall open very early.. ard 5.30am iirc

BTW..try the dry version. the chilli is superb!! but hor.. normally throat very dry after eating. I prefer the stall located behind, at the corner using black bowls de!!

o.. since toking about this market, muz try the mee siam located at the corner opp the Song Kee Fishball. u will love it

Edited by Sadan
  • Praise 1

Our bear will say "Real man dun eat fish ball noodle with ketchup! " [laugh]

I thought of recommending one nearby at Blk 463 Crawford lane, but then they dun put ketchup, good thing is they are very generous on the pork lard :D

• Praise 1

I thought of recommending one nearby at Blk 463 Crawford lane, but then they dun put ketchup, good thing is they are very generous on the pork lard :D

Ketchup is fine but only small man don't add vinegar. 😂😂

For those who remember Whitley Road hawker center's popular ,天桥下, Fish Ball noodles. The real one is now at Block 925 Yishun Central.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
(edited)

He lost badly in the war on McD fries with chili or ketchup so his views are moot -_-😂 Edited by Porker
  • Praise 3

Then you must try hock seng choon fishball kway teow Mee at bedok south. I also eat with ketchup only. But I like to aDD chilli padi for the external flavor kick.

Been eating that for almost 20years. Loved it.

For those who remember Whitley Road hawker center's popular ,天桥下, Fish Ball noodles. The real one is now at Block 925 Yishun Central.

All fishball noodles add vinegar taste so weird? I thought only bcm add vinegar?

Edited by GLZT
  • Praise 1

Just had it, they have ketchup :D

post-1109-0-62305800-1430353328.jpg

• Praise 1

Then you must try hock seng choon fishball kway teow Mee at bedok south. I also eat with ketchup only. But I like to aDD chilli padi for the external flavor kick.

Been eating that for almost 20years. Loved it.

All fishball noodles add vinegar taste so weird? I thought only bcm add vinegar?

You mean the Bedok south market where Hill Street Char Kwek Teow located?

The fish ball noodle always very long Q. Like the fishball but don't like the chilli sauce they used.

• Praise 1

You mean the Bedok south market where Hill Street Char Kwek Teow located?

The fish ball noodle always very long Q. Like the fishball but don't like the chilli sauce they used.

I dont know the char kway teow, but its a hawker, blk 16 I think. Okay la, usually I go around 7 almost 8pm, queue about 4-5 ppl and quite fast also. The chilli not nice one, I try it before. Must eat the ketchup, some may find it a little oily though.

• Praise 1

I don't really like to eat fishball noodles outside.

My mum likes the one at Newton.

I only eat at this place from time to time. Good enough by my standards (meaning i will actually drive there to dabao).

Block 303, Anchorvale Sengkang

This is the same coffeeshop as the Chicken rice and laksa one?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1