Seeking for witness and assistance. ( Urgent )

Hi all,

Seeking Witness for Car accident along WEST COAST ROAD (AFTER JALAN MAS KUNING)

The accident happened just outside Jalan Mas Kuning towards West Coast Road.

Accident happened on 24/02/2015 08:45

I drive a small black Nissan Sunny and the other car involved is a Silver Mercedes who is now suing me for compensation of his luxury car.

Due to the lack of integrity of the driver, I am now in urgent need of a witness.

If you could refer to the sketch plan below, i was heading straight on the left side of the two lane road.

The mercedes was on the right. The traffic light was amber, turning red. Guess the Mercedes driver could not brake in time, decided to trade sides with me instead of ramming into the lorry as shown in the second picture.

Reason as to why i waited till now to seek assistance, wanted to drop the case as my car only has 9 months left. And the guys from my insurance company assured me that its a 50/50 case. Did not want to affect my Premium nor NCD. However recently just received a report stating that the other guy wants to claim against me. So wanted to see if anyone could assist me.

Please, if you witnessed the accident, I am asking for your help to provide me with your testimonial.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

post-157851-0-82531300-1430669559_thumb.png

post-157851-0-57245000-1430669564_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Shifted to General Car Discussion thread for TS.

TS pm-ed me regarding his lack of 25 posts to start a new thread. Seeing it is an urgent matter I've allowed him to post here.

All the best TS.

BTW, it happened in Feb. That's more than 2 months away. I urge all drivers who encounter any such accidents to make an immediate attempt to get video evidence or witnesses when it's still fresh. Don't wait.

And again, time to invest in a video camera to those who haven't. Best to prevent any such disputes.

• Praise 5

Twincharged

I think just let your insurer settle it,yes,it is a 50-50 case,Mercedes Benz never check blind spot :blink: before filter in,& Nissan Sunny do not want to give way [mad] ...so crash..

• Praise 1

Side hit side - unless there is video evident, your insurance guy is right - 50-50!

Not necessary 50-50.. it depends on where you got hit. if you kena hit at the rear door or after the rear door, it's 80% the other party fault.

I think just let your insurer settle it,yes,it is a 50-50 case,Mercedes Benz never check blind spot :blink: before filter in,& Nissan Sunny do not want to give way [mad] ...so crash..

Not necessary 50-50.. it depends on where you got hit. if you kena hit at the rear door or after the rear door, it's 80% the other party fault.

Do you have anyone helping you with the claims other than your Insurer? If you don't mind treating a dead horse like a live horse, you can PM me to help you in this case.

I dont see a problem of you claiming the Third Party. Especially if you suffer any damage to the left side of your car due to hitting of kerb etc. Its up to your workshop / solicitors to argue the case for you.

As for NCD, firstly, when 3rd party claim against you and you did not do any claim, NCD gone. Secondly 50/50 NCD still gone. If you had made an accident report after the accident, why not just proceed to claim.

↡ Advertisement