Insecurity at it's best

RadX

REally! Money cannot buy class! Shocking! I would b flattered if it happened to me! Most of us here would

anyway, no biggie, just an AMG Gullwing...zzzzz

FROM FAcebook

post-547-0-19101800-1435110689.jpg

just had this BIZARRE experience— I was walking to my car in the carpark of Paragon when i saw this very cool Mercedes AMG with gull-wing doors. I took my phone out and snapped a photo of it. Just then the owner, a lady, comes up and starts SCREAMING at me for taking photos, saying "I didn't give you permission! Stop! I'm calling the police!" I was so shocked and asked her what the problem was, and that I took the photo because she had a very nice car. She continued to shout and said she would call the police, at which point I said, 'Fine call the police" and she takes out her phone and starts taking my photo. I just stood there and smiled at her as she snapped photos. Then when I walked back to my car, parked nearby, she screamed, "Your cheapskate car! You are so cheapskate!" As I got into the car she ran in front of it and snapped photos, saying "See your cheapskate car! Get lost! Cheapskate!"

WTF!!???
And yes, she was a local.
‪#‎MoneyCantBuyYouClass‬

11205594_10153322657196900_1877422545354

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Frankly I would be pissed too!!

But then again, I don't have the habit of taking pictures of cars in car park.

Better look out and avoid this white ma-see-lee the next time I park in Paragon.

If I am ever fortunate to own such a car, and I see people taking picture of it, I will just request them to blank out the VRN before they online.

• Praise 8

(edited)

she shouted because you never wear SOLID GOLD post-141044-0-04227000-1435110538.jpg

it's a status thing

do show some hairy arms.....it turns her on like alarm bell, it's sexy

Edited by frenchfly
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

it's also quite ironical since the lady is definitely rich, and the photo taker deals with rich people all the time ... lol.

abt 600k

no la. 900~1mil.

definitely not 600k bro.

• Praise 2

gd lah..now she infamous

perhaps she is someone's mistress

you bad boy

peach people's lobang

go n say sorry

you bad bad boy

• Praise 1

(edited)

She should get a guard dog and leash it to her car. Haha...

She can also train her dog to shout bark, "cheapskate, get lost. Cheapskate!" when somebody goes near her car.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

(edited)

the mistress no grass .... must show V sign cute sign ma ... sekali can become No. 1 instead of No. 2 ... lol

just like lambo and felali owner beh song when someone stand next to the car to take pix

it's an attention seeker car ... what do you expect

of course sometime people also kuai lan ... lean and sit on bonnet taking pix ... that's a different discussion

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

See her wearing heels.

Driving such sports car with heels, her driving skill must be pretty good. Always impressed with women who drive with heels on. :a-m1212:

• Praise 1

(edited)

Yucks. I find a prettier mistress lor. Not an auntie.

I think you all are mistaken. This is some rich man's wife, his mistress is driving a much more fanciful car.

Edited by Watwheels

Chey... big deal. Just a lousy SLS <_<

Bro, the car innocent mah.. it is not lousy lah.. can travel on tunnel top leh... it is the owner /driver (who is this lady) that is lousy.

6028182-3x2-940x627.jpg

Usually you see this type car,some weird owner (like above) may appear,come back anytime.Better stay away.

↡ Advertisement