Seeking Car Owner of SJK3158H

Luvalive

Hello everyone, can someone lead me to the car owner of SJK3158H?

This is a victim of a hit and run case at Suntec car park today (27/06) at about 10.30am this morning.

I left a note behind but it may have been removed by the culprit. Kindly share this message and help me reach the car owner.

Thanks everybody! 👍🏻

post-111001-0-55597900-1435408095_thumb.jpg

post-111001-0-87428900-1435408192_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Supercharged

Hello everyone, can someone lead me to the car owner of SJK3158H?

This is a victim of a hit and run case at Suntec car park today (27/06) at about 10.30am this morning.

I left a note behind but it may have been removed by the culprit. Kindly share this message and help me reach the car owner.

Thanks everybody! 👍🏻

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So the Wish is the car that kena hit and the JDM Accord is the hit-n-run guy?

Please also expose the car plate number of the Accord then.

(edited)

More like TS is the Accord, kanna kissed by Wish, thus looking for the owner

Vehicle No. : SJK3158H Vehicle Type : P11 - Passenger Station Wagon/Jeep/Land Rover Vehicle Attachment 1 : No Attachment Vehicle Scheme : Normal Vehicle Make : TOYOTA Vehicle Model : WISH 1.8 AUTO Chassis No. : JTDER12W503000836 Propellant: Petrol Engine No. : 1ZZ3145302 Engine Capacity : 1794 cc Maximum Power Output: 97.0 kW (130 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: 1885 kg Unladen Weight: 1310 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2008 Original Registration Date: 15 Oct 2008 Lifespan Expiry Date : - COE Category : E - Open Category Quota Premium : $14,300.00 COE Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2018 Road Tax Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2015 PARF Eligibility Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2018 Inspection Due Date : 14 Oct 2015 Intended Transfer Date : 30 Jun 2015 CO2 Emission: -

Edited by Maomao82

Turbocharged

haha, at first I thought TS is good samaritan trying to help SJK.

Actually, he is driver of the other car and looking for the wish driver.

Maybe the Honda backed into the wish, as it was not parked inside it's lot. No reverse beeper?

(edited)

More like TS is the Accord, kanna kissed by Wish, thus looking for the owner

Vehicle No. : SJK3158H Vehicle Type : P11 - Passenger Station Wagon/Jeep/Land Rover Vehicle Attachment 1 : No Attachment Vehicle Scheme : Normal Vehicle Make : TOYOTA Vehicle Model : WISH 1.8 AUTO Chassis No. : JTDER12W503000836 Propellant: Petrol Engine No. : 1ZZ3145302 Engine Capacity : 1794 cc Maximum Power Output: 97.0 kW (130 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: 1885 kg Unladen Weight: 1310 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2008 Original Registration Date: 15 Oct 2008 Lifespan Expiry Date : - COE Category : E - Open Category Quota Premium : $14,300.00 COE Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2018 Road Tax Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2015 PARF Eligibility Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2018 Inspection Due Date : 14 Oct 2015 Intended Transfer Date : 30 Jun 2015 CO2 Emission: -

Bro, kiang jiu ho, mai gay kiang.

Photo of the culprit's car?

post-111001-0-02620100-1435421050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luvalive

Hypersonic

Bro, kiang jiu ho, mai gay kiang.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Just one question. Why do you think the culprit returned to remove the note that you wrote? If anyone wanted to run away, most likely won't even want to be around the scene anymore.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Just one question. Why do you think the culprit returned to remove the note that you wrote? If anyone wanted to run away, most likely won't even want to be around the scene anymore.

Because the victim would have called my handphone by now, but he or she hasn't.

I confronted the culprit and asked him if he will be leaving his details, both his wife and him assured me that they would.

When I returned to the car at about 12.30pm, the Accord was nowhere to be seen. I then left a note on the victim's windscreen but he or she hasn't reach out to me yet.

As such, I conclude that the victim did not get my note after all and I hope this forum can help me get to the victim.

Edited by Luvalive
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

Because the victim would have called my handphone by now, but he or she hasn't.

I confronted the culprit and asked him if he will be leaving his details, both his wife and him assured me that they would.

When I returned to the car at about 12.30pm, the Accord was nowhere to be seen. I then left a note on the victim's windscreen but he or she hasn't reach out to me yet.

As such, I conclude that the victim did not get my note after all and I hope this forum can help me get to the victim.

Good for you. Hope the owner gets to see this thread.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I guess company car.

No point calling or purse the mattet

In case need to explain why the car is there.

Turbocharged

Thank you for trying to help. You have done your part. Have a good day.

• Praise 3

Maybe the damage is slight and the wish driver is not pursuing?

Hope u receive his or her thank you call soon.

I just wonder why the fella reversing ignore his car rear sensor? Some people really bo chap.

The fella parking also any how park and eat into others parking spot. Or maybe he was the one who went in head first and hit the Honda? Then he is super bo chap.

Looking at the above the second scenario is very possible. That also explains why there is no call back. It all depends on who hit who. And we ASSUME it was the car reversing in that hit. It may not be the case.

I just wonder why the fella reversing ignore his car rear sensor? Some people really bo chap.

The fella parking also any how park and eat into others parking spot. Or maybe he was the one who went in head first and hit the Honda? Then he is super bo chap.

Looking at the above the second scenario is very possible. That also explains why there is no call back. It all depends on who hit who. And we ASSUME it was the car reversing in that hit. It may not be the case.

Should be the accord reverse into Wish. Can see the reverse light and brake light reflection on the Wish.

↡ Advertisement