TP stopped woman For Inconsidering Lane Squeezing

Yeobt

Haha, I enjoyed listening to their conversation than the video 'darling darling, charbo lai ye darling....'

so cute

It is rare to hear good Hokkien in Singapore these days, they are almost always peppered with Singlish. Only you talk to the older folks, in their 70s and 80s, you can still hear more or less good Hokkien, perhaps peppered with a bit of Teochew and Cantonese words. Those who spoke good Hokkien are mostly gone now with the Speak Mandarin campaign. Words like "wah lau", "kns" were considered rude only used between peers, but now used by youngsters in public like it is normal.

How Hokkien was spoken in the old days:

E.g. http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/oral_history_interviews/record-details/dfc34466-115d-11e3-83d5-0050568939ad

my very first language was hokkien

i learnt from my grandma

after going to school, all went down the drain

• Praise 2

Hokkien auntie made an astute observation - Charbo drive car is lidat one [laugh]

Charbo hua chia jin jia lat lei. :grin:

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Charbo hua chia jin jia lat lei. :grin:

Even women know their driving jin jialat :D

This reminds me of a time this BMW was tailgating me on the right lane of a normal road when I was travelling 70km/h. I just drove by a TP bike so didn't want to go above the 70km/h speed limit to get away from him. At the next traffic light the TP bike caught up and flagged the BMW driver down :a-fun:

Even women know their driving jin jialat :D

This reminds me of a time this BMW was tailgating me on the right lane of a normal road when I was travelling 70km/h. I just drove by a TP bike so didn't want to go above the 70km/h speed limit to get away from him. At the next traffic light the TP bike caught up and flagged the BMW driver down :a-fun:

that is until they start driving.......😂😂😂😂

Supercharged

all the dialects like good hokkien will become a strange language for the younger gen in sgp 10-20 years later.

even the younger gen in TW also rarely using their min nang hua.

very sad.

Hee hee....this auntie so cute....I like her darling here, darling there

The uncle sure love her lots lots

Just one thing hor, she also char Bo mah.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2