ICV Claiming Experience

Darryn

Turbocharged

Bro and Sis...

Am wondering if anybody has any direct experience with ICV from Spring Singapore?

I have been asked to develop a CRM system that qualifies for the grant, and am wondering how much "integration" Spring expects ---

Anybody know?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Cheeeemmm......

In MCF, ppl onli care if COE go up or down.

And whether pay full cash or not.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Cheeeemmm......

In MCF, ppl onli care if COE go up or down.

And whether pay full cash or not.

Wah lau...

Cannot like that one...

Many Towkay here ok...

Got Ahgong money to earn they dun want?

Sure got some have claim....

Bro and Sis...

Am wondering if anybody has any direct experience with ICV from Spring Singapore?

I have been asked to develop a CRM system that qualifies for the grant, and am wondering how much "integration" Spring expects ---

Anybody know?

standalone CRM or website+CRM ? Now they totally do not accept websites application

Turbocharged

standalone CRM or website+CRM ? Now they totally do not accept websites application

Is actually a customer relationship management + online inventory management system system with a front end integrated to a shop front website

Turbocharged

Bro and Sis...

Anybody know?

its all in the consulting.. grant not for the actual product.

Supercharged

Is actually a customer relationship management + online inventory management system system with a front end integrated to a shop front website

I suggest you approach e2i for actual funding. All the ICV or government coupons in general, do not directly fund your purchases for company improvement. Closest and "bestest" we had gotten was PIC, which is now "over" (unless you don't mind claiming only 70%).

Unless you do not know what you are doing, my suggestion is not to bother about ICV, it's all textbook application.

I've gone through it twice, 10 years ago and this year, different people, different age, same application.

Turbocharged

Pic is no problem have done many many

For this project another vendor promise 2 X voucher.

Am concurrently checking on whether prohect qualifies. Am dubious.

So check wid those that go thru before. Govt dept never Gib straight answer

Bro and Sis...

Anybody know?

For ICV application, can use ICV consultant to do up and submit the proposal.

They know clearly what IRAS is looking out for, and can craft it in such a way that success rate is high.

Rates should be less than $500, and it on a success basis.

ICV vouchers, can only apply 1 at a time. Each time is $5K. So to say can get 2 vouchers is not possible. Unless is for 2 different projects.

Turbocharged

For ICV application, can use ICV consultant to do up and submit the proposal.

They know clearly what IRAS is looking out for, and can craft it in such a way that success rate is high.

Rates should be less than $500, and it on a success basis.

ICV vouchers, can only apply 1 at a time. Each time is $5K. So to say can get 2 vouchers is not possible. Unless is for 2 different projects.

thanks for this -

I don't trust those consultants that proactively go and approach, I have found that generally what they provide is rather dodgy

but perhaps if you have good experience you could drop me a PM with a reference?

Neutral Newbie

Hi I want to utilise my icv as well to benefit my business but not sure how to use it?

Any one can point me at the right direction?

Thanks!

www.housetutor.com.sg

thanks for this -

I don't trust those consultants that proactively go and approach, I have found that generally what they provide is rather dodgy

but perhaps if you have good experience you could drop me a PM with a reference?

We used innov8.

I din work directly with them, so can't comment on quality. But they got the job done.

Hi I want to utilise my icv as well to benefit my business but not sure how to use it?

Any one can point me at the right direction?

Thanks!

Mod: no advertising please.

(edited)

Spring Singapore has established Centre of Innovation in every poly. Depending on your project domain, you may contact the respective poly and engage them to develop your project. For 5K value, please moderate your requirements and expectation and do not expect the project to be like the saying "cheaper better faster". You may refer to the website for details. http://www.spring.gov.sg/Growing-Business/Grant/development-areas/Pages/TI-Centres-Of-Innovation.aspx. Most important, you need is to identify a project when it can meet your business needs

Edited by Rayleigh
↡ Advertisement