When 2 Sotongs Meet on the road

Swifter78

(edited)

Lack of concentration? Please focus while driving and exit early.

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Ops, some problem posting the video in first post. Here you go:

Edited by Swifter78

Turbocharged

Looks like the car's fault, van tried to swerve away but it was already fully in the lane, but car still continued to move in.

• Praise 1

Both of the 2 farkers tried their luck crossing double white lines.

I say ORBI GOOD to both of them.

Looks like the car's fault, van tried to swerve away but it was already fully in the lane, but car still continued to move in.

• Praise 2

i think more of the car fault, trying to cut the double white line.. the van seems to be just wanting to change lane without expecting the car to cross the double white line

Hypersonic
(edited)

Classic case of two cars from extreme lanes changing towards the middle lane. The car is more wrong as he cut across double white line.

Edited by Ender

Supercharged

Looking at the reaction of the van, I would think the car has 100% fault.

I'm more incline to conclude that Van is just trying to lane changing to the left most lane. Checked blind spot and saw the car, tried to swerve but right lane has a vehicle so LL.

The accident is a direct result of car cutting double white line. Van was fully in its respective lane and car was on double white line at point of impact.

Hypersonic

Both trying to last minute cross double white line.

• Praise 1

The way I see it, the van is not wrong. He just want to filter back to lane 2 and not cut the double white line. Obviously the car made the mistake of switching lanes at the last moment and with the barrier just shortly ahead he may have panicked. Actually, if he knows this road well, there is another exit to Lornie further down, after SPC station.

• Praise 1

Needless to say it's car fault.. Those who drive a van before, will know you can't really check your blind spots over your shoulders our as the sliding doors will block your view.. For the Honda Odyssey, he/she shouldn't cut in like that, when he got full side view, moreover it's on the driver's side.

Twincharged

The van was just trying to keep left. Its the car that tried to cross double white line.

I say both the car and the van are at fault. Some drivers just dun check blindspots.

It's somewhat fortunate that the accident took place at low speeds. Ever saw these kind of near misses on our highways.... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Just before impact and just after ..... van 1 car 0?

post-114176-0-51506300-1435974419.png

post-114176-0-04919400-1435974434.png

• Praise 4

Why is the van on first lane when it has a chance to move in earlier? Looks to me that van was trying a last minute exit to Bishan upon knowing that both 1st & 2nd lane leads to Lornie Road.

The MPV would have got into the 2nd lane before the double white line, if not for the van coming in at fast speed. MPV checking of blind spot is for his adjacent lane(2nd lane) ....it didn't expect a fast moving van coming from the 1st lane.

My view is that MPV trying to go Lornie....van last minute exit to Bishan.

Btw, video owner also very unforgiving by calling people "sotong, blur cock, "hero"....

post-116534-0-76531700-1435974551_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1