Marvel Ant-Man

Picnic06-Biante15

Yahoo : Review: ‘Ant-Man’ is a delightful return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Running time: 117 minutes (~2 hours)

“Ant-Man” is a superhero movie set in the shared Marvel Cinematic Universe. It revolves around the titular Ant-Man, who possesses the power to shrink and also talk to insects, and his discovery of a decades-old ploy to manipulate this shrinking technology. It stars Paul Rudd (Scott Lang/Ant-Man), Evangeline Lily (Hope van Dyke), Corey Stoll (Darren Cross/Yellowjacket), Michael Douglas (Hank Pym/Ant-Man), Bobby Cannavale (Paxton), Michael Peña (Luis), Tip “T.I.” Harris (Dave), Wood Harris (Gale), and a cameo by Stan Lee.

For the longest time, I was wondering what “Ant-Man” could show us that we hadn’t already seen in the “Avengers” or even “Guardians of the Galaxy.” Surely it’d just be a rehash of the typical superhero movie, except our protagonist didn’t wield super strength or any sort of spectacular, flamboyant powers? But nope, this isn’t quite what “Ant-Man” is about.

It’s about viewing the world through a whole new perspective, and the ability to adapt and make use of those changing circumstances to your advantage — rather than clobbering your way through foes. And it’s a refreshing new perspective to superheroics, given that this is the twelfth instalment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Highlights

Unique visuals and interesting world perspectives

Ant-Man’s signature power is to be able to shrink, and the movie shows us how the world looks through his eyes. But because Ant-Man is a superhero, we get to see it through a far more dynamic and dangerous view point than say, “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” would portray it. Ant-Man is not a master of his world, unlike other heroes, and his true power is how he navigates his environment to defeat his foes. And it’s this special perspective that makes “Ant-Man” so unique amongst the other Marvel movies.

link: https://sg.movies.yahoo.com/post/124216205427/review-ant-man-is-a-delightful-return-to-the

Ma Yee Ren aka Ant-man, standby Shelltox or Baygon ..... :a-shoot::a-shoot:

post-21853-0-98599600-1437024778.jpg

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Hmmmm............ Hulk vs Ant-man .... [sly]

Hulk will be scratching all over his body and couldn't imagine when Ant-man enter through Hulk shorts .... :grin::grin:

Edited by Picnic06

Just couldn't understand..... if he can shrink, how come his suit & helmet also can shrink ... :slow:

that's why it is still a fiction.lah.. hahehe... the same question goes to Hulk,,,, while is the Hulk wearing the same torn shorts though his entire body has expanded so much.... I know his shirt is always torn and gone once he turn green completely... :)

Just couldn't understand..... if he can shrink, how come his suit & helmet also can shrink ... :slow:

try to understand why the hulk become so big but his pants only torn off at the knees...

from human to hulk, bruce banner grows nearly double in size but his pants is not size 80 leh [laugh]

that's why it is still a fiction.lah.. hahehe... the same question goes to Hulk,,,, while is the Hulk wearing the same torn shorts though his entire body has expanded so much.... I know his shirt is always torn and gone once he turn green completely... :)

haha. same same.

Turbocharged

got my tickets for tomorrow already! fingers crossed it's good, because my wife was like ... "ant man ... wtf is ant man??"

lol...

• Praise 2

got my tickets for tomorrow already! fingers crossed it's good, because my wife was like ... "ant man ... wtf is ant man??"

lol...

Tell her, It's Me ..... :serious-business:

Crawling all over her body ... [laugh][laugh]

cos his shorts is elastic one [laugh]

(edited)

Tiko Ant-man ... :wut:

:XD:[smash]:grin:

creativity is the early sign of survival skill..... think out of the box not boobs....lah bro... ooops....:)

Edited by Janling3
  • Praise 1