Found a dog (collie) walking along woodville tunnel

Celicar

Turbocharged

Just found it wondering into woodsville tunnel, stopped the car to pick it up and just sent to SPCA.

Has a red collar with bell, looks very well taken care of so I'm sure it is lost, owner must be very worried. Can't see boy or gal, coat too thick. But very tame and quiet in the car.

Please spread via social media, I'm not savvy that way, thanks.

post-29867-0-11312600-1438081997_thumb.jpg

post-29867-0-09922600-1438082018_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 25

Err..looks like a sheltie...

Poor thing, must be missing his/her family

Its very tame to follow u

Hope can go back home soon, owner must be anxious too

• Praise 2

(edited)

Just found it wondering into woodsville tunnel, stopped the car to pick it up and just sent to SPCA.

Has a red collar with bell, looks very well taken care of so I'm sure it is lost, owner must be very worried. Can't see boy or gal, coat too thick. But very tame and quiet in the car.

Lassie. ...you found my lassie

It very easy to know if m or f.

You stroke the under belly for a few minutes.

If something hard comes online, it a m

If lassie starts looking at you romantically. ...it a f

To show you its my lassie.

Here is it photo😆

post-131345-0-35565500-1438084791_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 13

Bro Celicar,

You are a kind man indeed, to find people caring and help for animal is not that easy to come by.

You had my deepest respect, may God blessing you..........

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Err..looks like a sheltie...

Poor thing, must be missing his/her family

Its very tame to follow u

Hope can go back home soon, owner must be anxious too

Sorry I don't know what breed, if I say wrong mod pls change title.

It did't follow me, I was driving through woodsville tunnel towards Hougang direction when I saw it on the left lane just when I emerge from the tunnel. It made no attempt to dodge cars and a careless driver would have knocked it down and a beautiful dog would be needlessly dead. I stopped and ran back after it, by now it was standing there and a white SUV stopped before it. A blue jazz behind probably cannot see so long horn the SUV. Luckily the dog didn't run off so I picked it up and ran back to car to drive to SPCA, which fortunately is nearby and hasn't closed.

Anyway please post on fb or something, I really hope it's reunited with its owner soon. It's very well behaved.

• Praise 2

Sorry I don't know what breed, if I say wrong mod pls change title.

It did't follow me, I was driving through woodsville tunnel towards Hougang direction when I saw it on the left lane just when I emerge from the tunnel. It made no attempt to dodge cars and a careless driver would have knocked it down and a beautiful dog would be needlessly dead. I stopped and ran back after it, by now it was standing there and a white SUV stopped before it. A blue jazz behind probably cannot see so long horn the SUV. Luckily the dog didn't run off so I picked it up and ran back to car to drive to SPCA, which fortunately is nearby and hasn't closed.

Anyway please post on fb or something, I really hope it's reunited with its owner soon. It's very well behaved.

You are very kind [thumbsup]

Sorry i dont have facebook

Any bros who has face book, please help to spread the words

10q 10q

• Praise 3

Just call up SPCA and give the details of the dog you found; I found one a year back and they matched it within less than 1 hour (super efficient) ... even before I emailed them ... i got a call from them, as they handle both lost and found and the owner contacted me and surprisingly he was just staying less than 500m from my house and I wonder how his dog crossed the road, my own dog is real kayu .... doesn't even know how to cross the road...he thinks his grandfather owns all the road.

I only hope its not an abandoned dog as nowadays there are many people whom abandon even pedigree dogs and hope he/ she is micro chipped if thats the next thing they (SPCA ) can trace

The dog certainly looks very nice in the pix

Just call up SPCA and give the details of the dog you found; I found one a year back and they matched it within less than 1 hour (super efficient) ... even before I emailed them ... i got a call from them, as they handle both lost and found and the owner contacted me and surprisingly he was just staying less than 500m from my house and I wonder how his dog crossed the road, my own dog is real kayu .... doesn't even know how to cross the road...he thinks his grandfather owns all the road.

I only hope its not an abandoned dog as nowadays there are many people whom abandon even pedigree dogs and hope he/ she is micro chipped if thats the next thing they (SPCA ) can trace

The dog certainly looks very nice in the pix

....oops I did not read that you already had sent the dog to SPCA... my bad

By now if an owner had lost a dog in the vicinity he would have already put up posters and informed the SPCA.

I hope again he is not abandoned.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Bro may I suggest you get SPCA to call you if the dog isn't claimed by its owner. SPCA runs full most of the time and either this dog or another one in a poorer condition will be put to sleep if there's no space.

You can hand over the dog to rehomers then and save a life. You're a good man.

• Praise 5

you are a kind person...cheers and have a good life too..

• Praise 2

If something hard comes online,

If lassie starts looking at you romantically. ...

Damn......Brother Staff69. It works exactly opposite to the KTV gals

If KTV gal starts looking at you romantically....

If something hard comes on,

She stroke under the belly for a few minutes.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

tomo rrowBro may I suggest you get SPCA to call you if the dog isn't claimed by its owner. SPCA runs full most of the time and either this dog or another one in a poorer condition will be put to sleep if there's no space.

Update, owner went to SPCA to claim him back already, owner spoke to me and I told them where I found him, very glad they are reunited so quickly and he didn't have to spend the night at SPCA.

Anyway I definitely intended to call tomorrow to follow up. I kept asking SPCA not to put down the dog and they assured me they won't. I won't let it come to that if owner didn't come forward, not after saving it. I will regret for the rest of my life, just like if I had drove past without stopping.

All is well that ends well.

• Praise 13

Update, owner went to SPCA to claim him back already, owner spoke to me and I told them where I found him, very glad they are reunited so quickly and he didn't have to spend the night at SPCA.

Anyway I definitely intended to call tomorrow to follow up. I kept asking SPCA not to put down the dog and they assured me they won't. I won't let it come to that if owner didn't come forward, not after saving it. I will regret for the rest of my life, just like if I had drove past without stopping.

I am glad to hear that they are reunited

Well done, bro! Looks young this Collie.

I am glad to hear that they are reunited

YAY!

Lassie. ...you found my lassie

It very easy to know if m or f.

If something hard comes online, it a m

If lassie starts looking at you romantically. ...it a f

To show you its my lassie.

Here is it photo😆

attachicon.giflassie-cozi-thumb.jpg

Haha! Let me test you.

What is your name?

• Praise 4

Thanks for the update, Bro

Very glad that they can be reunited so fast!

From your last post, you are definitely a very kind soul, cheers to you!

• Praise 5

Bro may I suggest you get SPCA to call you if the dog isn't claimed by its owner. SPCA runs full most of the time and either this dog or another one in a poorer condition will be put to sleep if there's no space.

Mr. Porker, I am here ready to adopt the abandon dog into my family willingly as our family 3rd. doggie [nod]

lastly, read your FD, you had done a good deed brother, I am glad to see you surfing in MCF.

My utmost respect to you, Sir ! [wave]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Mr. Porker, I am here ready to adopt the abandon dog into my family willingly as our family 3rd. doggie [nod]

lastly, read your FD, you had done a good deed brother, I am glad to see you surfing in MCF.

My utmost respect to you, Sir ! [wave]

You're a good man too Unker Fong. Much respect to you

• Praise 1

nice dog, always wanted to keep 1 like this but might be too big for a HDB.

↡ Advertisement