Money on BKE!

Vid

Like What I saw Posted and I tend to agree

Could be Someone's whole mth salary. Could b a jb worker

Oh well...

This is really embarrassing. Taking shit that ain't yours. Oh well Singaporeans never fail to do kiasu stuff like this.

Not only Singaporean react this way, people in other countries also react in similar ways.

Be fair to Singaporean.

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

This is really embarrassing. Taking shit that ain't yours. Oh well Singaporeans never fail to do kiasu stuff like this.

Maybe they are helping to pick up and return to the person who dropped it ? [rolleyes]

• Praise 3

I feel quite sorry for the poor guy who dropped his money. He/She was probably a Malaysian heading back home to Johor. Now there goes a whole month's salary (or maybe even more). Shame on these people who are trying to profit from someone else's misfortune.

• Praise 1

Maybe they are helping to pick up and return to the person who dropped it ? [rolleyes]

I highly doubt they would. Given the typical singaporean mentality of "anything free, just take", it will be a miracle if they were helping to return the cash.

BKE yesterday really happening... 300C on fire further up from this video location just 2+hrs before [grin]

ya....i got stuck in the opposit lane because the motorist on our side slowed down and gawked at the burning car and the fire engine. At first i thought maybe there was an accident on our side....passed by saw nothing and the flow became normal after that....nny!
  • Praise 1

ya....i got stuck in the opposit lane because the motorist on our side slowed down and gawked at the burning car and the fire engine. At first i thought maybe there was an accident on our side....passed by saw nothing and the flow became normal after that....nny!

That's norm... always experience that.

If accident happened and blocking lane or lanes on same direction then so be it

Many times you see drivers slowing down, dunno beo what. in the end it's either accident on the opposite direction or accidents already moved to road shoulders.... :a-bang:

That's norm... always experience that.

If accident happened and blocking lane or lanes on same direction then so be it

Many times you see drivers slowing down, dunno beo what. in the end it's either accident on the opposite direction or accidents already moved to road shoulders.... :a-bang:

maybe beo for license plate......😂😂😂😂😂
↡ Advertisement