DIY Paper Gun That Shoot

Thaiyotakamli

Ha.ha. Good idea. I can save money and make this instead of buying my son a nerf gun after his PSLE. Then he bring this to his nerf war party with his friends.

• Praise 3

Ha.ha. Good idea. I can save money and make this instead of buying my son a nerf gun after his PSLE. Then he bring this to his nerf war party with his friends.

Can play target shooting as well.

hey . . . needs a glue gun leh.

oh okay okay . . . go make at home then.

Can use scotch tape but glue gun better of course

My days of '60s - just use paper bullets - same similar as your video - roll the paper about 3 inch wide and about 7-8 inches long and just roll the paper and bend like letter "V" then use a simple rubber band between your two fingers (like a catapult) and pull the V bullet between the rubber band and shoot to kill; we used to do it to cats and dogs (dont know if SPCA was so strong back them) and the ammo is just keep some extra papers around and for marking put kiwi shoe polish at the tips - any one kenna cannot say never kenna;

Wow! but yours very stylo milo and sophisticated; No glue, no scotchtape, no scissors no hot glue only rubber band ruler (for tearing) and paper of course;

• Praise 1

My days of '60s - just use paper bullets - same similar as your video - roll the paper about 3 inch wide and about 7-8 inches long and just roll the paper and bend like letter "V" then use a simple rubber band between your two fingers (like a catapult) and pull the V bullet between the rubber band and shoot to kill; we used to do it to cats and dogs (dont know if SPCA was so strong back them) and the ammo is just keep some extra papers around and for marking put kiwi shoe polish at the tips - any one kenna cannot say never kenna;

Wow! but yours very stylo milo and sophisticated; No glue, no scotchtape, no scissors no hot glue only rubber band ruler (for tearing) and paper of course;

Last time macam flintstone era

Now its james bond era haha

• Praise 1

Last time macam flintstone era

Now its james bond era haha

Those days during flintstone times the paper bullet if dipped in water becomes a really lethal weapon (sometime no water just use saliva at spur of moment to inflict massive damage to enemy- so it was double damage as kenna bullet plus kena saliva (insult) which was a real morale booster to the shooter)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2