Apology to the Harrier

alex976

I would like to apologize to the Harrier that was behind me at the HDB carpark opposite Toa Payoh Sensory park ard 10pm.

I accidentally enter the reverse gear as it was beside the first. I sincerely apologize if i had scared the driver behind.

Sincerely sorry

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

I would like to apologize to the Harrier that was behind me at the HDB carpark opposite Toa Payoh Sensory park ard 10pm.

I accidentally enter the reverse gear as it was beside the first. I sincerely apologize if i had scared the driver behind.

Sincerely sorry

What car is it ,reverse gear beside 1st gear?

Sincerely sorry

you could have looked for the ''harrier'' there to apologize directly ... or even keep to the side... and apologize to him/her... instead.. u started a thread here... .. brilliant... juz brilliant...

• Praise 2

Sincerely sorry

did you hit the Harrier or it horned you?

if not, don't need to apology, may be it didn't notice you engaged reverse gear, :D

you could have looked for the ''harrier'' there to apologize directly ... or even keep to the side... and apologize to him/her... instead.. u started a thread here... .. brilliant... juz brilliant...

maybe he think think over night and feel guilty so decided to do it here. at least he does..

• Praise 1

These things happen. The Harrier may have flown off before TS could apologise.

post-29867-0-24373600-1440555443_thumb.jpg

Edited by Celicar
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

These things happen. The Harrier may have flown off before TS could apologise.

Then should go to myjetforum.com to apologize. I doubt the pilot read this car forum.

• Praise 3

maybe he think think over night and feel guilty so decided to do it here. at least he does..

Agree with you, sometimes when we had some wrong, and after much thinking wanna apologise we have to find any other ways to do that.

• Praise 9

I was driving a Isuzu D max 5 speed manual.

I couldn't apologize in time cos the driver drove off too fast so starting the thread was the only way i could apologize.

For those hu tink i am bo liao, i tink i am being sincere about trying to apologize not like those who does not give a hoot after inconveniencing others

• Praise 1

I was behind you when you suddenly reversed almost make me skipped two heart beats, but is ok I forget about it liao the moment I drove off the car park. Don't need to apologise, cos I know it was unintentional.

(hope this makes you feel better and can sleep well although I don't exactly drive a Harrier, which you should expect that the driver won't be here anyway). :secret-laugh:

Edited by Ingenius

LOL, you could have just apologise to the driver directly, need to start a thread meh?? But, u are such an interesting guy!! <3

Obviously you are not following the thread and bombing around

• Praise 5

Sincerely sorry

Good on you to do this!