$100K to $130K car to consider

Sdf4786k

I know cars are abundant in this range, but what are the cars to consider that are fun and reasonable recurring cost.

Someone mention try Opel as it is a unsung hero.

Some told me Good and reliable, current fravorite is Honda Vezel as it has better HP then the Agent HRV

So what is your current favorite ?

Play fair and dun flame each other so that we get mileage from this thread.

Lets put aside, my boss has this car and I cannot be buying a better car then him / her thread...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I know cars are abundant in this range, but what are the cars to consider that are fun and reasonable recurring cost.

Some told me Good and reliable, current fravorite is Honda Vezel as it has better HP then the Agent HRV

Lets put aside, my boss has this car and I cannot be buying a better car then him / her thread...

Within this range and reliable first I will think of Toyota Altis.

It may not be very fun to drive but the interior and exterior look had improved a lot over the previous model.

• Praise 2

I will go for the Subaru Forester XT... POWERRRRR..

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_specs.php?CarCode=11321&Subcode=4691

• Praise 3

Within this range and reliable first I will think of Toyota Altis.

It may not be very fun to drive but the interior and exterior look had improved a lot over the previous model.

Thats true, so does the korean like KIA and Hyundai

Mazda I feel has one of the better looking interior as well...

At this range, the BMW 1 series is slightly out of reach... not looking at badge but more for the fact that its rear wheel drive and handling and enjoyment part.

After all, life is short. Should live life, not try to prolong death....

For me I will go for Madza 3 or the Cla 180 (if got high trade in). [:p]

browse around for cars for quite sometimes.. i think Mazda the technology compare to any their cars in the market with this price range, that's the best with start stop technologies. & super nice interior. Sports model should be 115k$>

next For Vezel as the model comes with huge boot but a smaller rear seats in width. as they build it from scratch with a Honda jazz chassis & a torsion beam Axle suspension as standard. but with the price around 125k +/-

If Kah motor going to bring in the all new 2016 1.5 litre 10 gen turbo Honda civic.. nothing can be compare.. [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

You boss driving Vezel?

Then you only can select K3 or Mz3, or Altis liao

Twincharged

How come cannot drive same car as the boss? Luckily my boss don't care. Cuz he's a frugal guy and drives a COE Kia Rio. Lol. If cannot drive better car than him then no need drive already.

• Praise 1

Thats true, so does the korean like KIA and Hyundai

Mazda I feel has one of the better looking interior as well...

At this range, the BMW 1 series is slightly out of reach... not looking at badge but more for the fact that its rear wheel drive and handling and enjoyment part.

After all, life is short. Should live life, not try to prolong death....

If considering BMW 1 series then I think should consider A3 too. Nice looking car.

How come cannot drive same car as the boss? Luckily my boss don't care. Cuz he's a frugal guy and drives a COE Kia Rio. Lol. If cannot drive better car than him then no need drive already.

Get other COE cars lor...

Like R34, or S15.. =P hahha...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2