Comex 2015 (3-6Sep)

oleandero

Comex is back. @ Suntec Lvl 4 & 6 from 3 Sep to 6 Sep

One of the highlights is the trade-in offer on your gadgets.. end the days of your old gadgets collecting dust at home and exchange them for comex vouchers.. time to go dig them out!!

For laptops, you need to submit details for quotation. For gaming consoles, the list isnt out yet. of course, T&C applies.

http://www.comexshow.com.sg/tradein/

AND.... another highlight for the rest is the booth babes contest

Take a #selfie with your favorite COMEX Babe!

Don’t be shy, just grab a selfie with the COMEX Babes!

1. Hunt out your favorite COMEX Babe during the show
  2. Take a selfie with her and upload the selfie to Instagram/Facebook
  3. Tag the photo with #COMEXbabes and stand to win!

http://www.comexshow.com.sg/show-highlights/#bbc

guys, after uploading to Instagram and FB, remember to update on MCF as well!!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

any recommendation on router to replace Singtel Aztech dualband ac router?

wifi signal not strong enough in master bedroom (5rm HDB flat)

Singtel has installed another router in adjacent room but got to switch between 2 different SSID (very troublesome)

looking at the RT-AC55UHP @ $169 during Comex Show

• Praise 1

any recommendation on router to replace Singtel Aztech dualband ac router?

wifi signal not strong enough in master bedroom (5rm HDB flat)

Singtel has installed another router in adjacent room but got to switch between 2 different SSID (very troublesome)

looking at the RT-AC55UHP @ $169 during Comex Show

I also have another router in Master Bedroom cos wifi signal couldn't reach there but my MB router is plugged into the socket** which is wired to the main router and this works ok. Yours the same?

My wireless devices picks up whichever has the stronger signal though sometimes you need to do this manually.

**Socket was previously a telephone point but it seems these days the wires are the Cat 5 type which is compatible so just need to change the telephone socket head.

• Praise 4

Trade in is selective though, just got rejected on my working lcd monitor

Email as below

Thanks for using our online query.

We regret to inform that your device cannot be reasonably traded in.

Apologies that we are unable to assist.

Comex is back. @ Suntec Lvl 4 & 6 from 3 Sep to 6 Sep

One of the highlights is the trade-in offer on your gadgets.. end the days of your old gadgets collecting dust at home and exchange them for comex vouchers.. time to go dig them out!!

For laptops, you need to submit details for quotation. For gaming consoles, the list isnt out yet. of course, T&C applies.

http://www.comexshow.com.sg/tradein/

AND.... another highlight for the rest is the booth babes contest

Take a #selfie with your favorite COMEX Babe!

Dont be shy, just grab a selfie with the COMEX Babes!

• Hunt out your favorite COMEX Babe during the show
  • Take a selfie with her and upload the selfie to Instagram/Facebook
  • Tag the photo with #COMEXbabes and stand to win!
http://www.comexshow.com.sg/show-highlights/#bbc

guys, after uploading to Instagram and FB, remember to update on MCF as well!!! [thumbsup]

Email as below

i think the terms and conditions are too rigid, more like asking for item that can be resale and not recycle.

I also have another router in Master Bedroom cos wifi signal couldn't reach there but my MB router is plugged into the socket** which is wired to the main router and this works ok. Yours the same?

My wireless devices picks up whichever has the stronger signal though sometimes you need to do this manually.

**Socket was previously a telephone point but it seems these days the wires are the Cat 5 type which is compatible so just need to change the telephone socket head.

nope...mine is not those powerplug type....

mine is the netgear router....LAN cable were run from the living rm Singtel Aztech router to the Netgear router....

I thought it was a trade in recycling program as I saw somewhere they mention taking in spoilt items. Govt should encourage the big firms (dell, Samsung etc) to have an active recycling program like in the states given the amount of electronic waste these days

i think the terms and conditions are too rigid, more like asking for item that can be resale and not recycle.

If you want a really powerful wifi there is a brand called engenius which is used commercially, kicks out those asus types with 7 antennas. Only available at sim lim though

There are some latest Cisco / linksys which are supposedly quite good but never used them before

nope...mine is not those powerplug type....

mine is the netgear router....LAN cable were run from the living rm Singtel Aztech router to the Netgear router....

Email as below

Just bring it there, be unreasonable and it will be traded in. It is only when you act reasonably that it cannot be traded in. Just create a scene.

• Praise 1

Any lobang to get best macbook pro deal, be it in COMEX or elsewhere? I understand that all shops are not allowed to sell lower price but they do able to give freebies or other rebates. I just missed the DBS 5% rebate offered in Courts. Promotion ended on 31 Aug...

The monitor is 24 inch lcd heavy xia, the thought of lugging it back makes me [sweatdrop]

Gonna check out the show tomorrow during lunch, see if I can find out more.

Just bring it there, be unreasonable and it will be traded in. It is only when you act reasonably that it cannot be traded in. Just create a scene.

• Praise 1

1) Take wefie with Shell Chiobu, post in Facebook (& risk including your spouse's wrath :), and stand a chance to win a Helix Ultra servicing package worth $128. 5 winners daily.

2) Redeem free parking at Shell booth and exchange your Escape points for gifts.

Lots of Eye Candies at Shell booth.

Remember to bring your Shell Escape card along.

post-27974-0-94483100-1441280826_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-43953400-1441280850_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-40924000-1441280906_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-50243500-1441280948_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinceng
↡ Advertisement