Appeal For Hit & Run witnesses

Cam

Neutral Newbie
Dear All,
I'm posting on behalf of my colleague who was involved in a hit and run accident. Till today after report TP, TP say camera at junction is too blur could not capture the details of the car and no news of the bugger. However, if someone had died, i think IMO it will be a different story. Any way car was in workshop for a week and had to pat excess $800 for damage before claims.
Hope someone here can really help and NAIL the bugger coz he may really kill someone on the road
Below is her account.....post-67326-0-71863300-1443885643_thumb.jpg

I am writing to you, appealing for witnesses or any information with regard to a hit-and-run accident that I was involved in.

I was involved in a hit-and-run accident on 18/9/2015 at about 10.25pm. I was travelling along AMK Ave 10 and at the cross junction of AMK Ave 10 and AMK Ave 3, a light/cream/silver coloured car turned right while I was intending to go straight. The traffic light was not in his/her favour and he/she hit the left side of my vehicle while turning right.

That car stopped along AMK Ave 3 and did not come forward to talk to me. I parked along AMK Ave 10 and about 3 minutes later, the car drove back along AMK Ave 3, probably to see whether I was dead, and decided to U-turn and drive off.

I know there were motorists and pedestrians who had witnessed the accident. Unfortunately, I did not manage to catch the full car plate number. However, I managed to catch half of it and it ends with 4984A. His/her left side of the car is probably seriously damaged as well. I think there are red scratches all the way from the front to the back when I saw him/her making the U-turn. Please, if your workshop or you know of anyone repairing this car, please inform me.

Please come forward if you have any information. You can contact me at 9773 4498.
I hope that you can understand the feelings that I am going through and that I or my passenger could have been seriously injured in this accident. Personally, the most important thing now is to get this person and be held accountable for the accident that he had caused.

I have attached the photo of my damaged car and the Chinese newspaper article that reported my accident.

Please, forward this email around. Help me catch this guy. Your help is greatly appreciated, even if you just forward this message.
Thank you.
Regards,
Michelle

↡ Advertisement