Volvo S90 / V90

Carbon82

Si mi leak...is official showcased by Volvo .....but it is a coupe version...so the S60 and V60 would be too far away from this design...

http://www.motortrend.com/future/concept_vehicles/1308_volvo_concept_coupe_first_look/photos/#1

It is a leak of the scale model with full details of the upcoming production ready S90 / V90. The concept was introduced sometime ago, and spot a different body.
  • Praise 5

For S90, u got to accept the rear look lol

In my opinion rear look is a turn off despite having attractive headlight. However interior i must give two thumbs up.

Then the V90 very macho

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 3

For S90, u got to accept the rear look lol

In my opinion rear look is a turn off despite having attractive headlight. However interior i must give two thumbs up.

Then the V90 very macho

I rather prefer the sedan taillights to estate taillights. The estate rear looks a little bit weird in my opinion. The bottom part just looks over stretched for me

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Looks very upmarket and stately!

But somehow, the side profile reminds me of its ancestral-relative Mondeo (must be the beltline upward kink)...

The rear end bumper remind me of the Passat B8 [:p]

But looks good!

• Praise 2

Car and Driver caught a glimpse of the S90...

Much to our hosts’ dismay, we caught a glimpse of an undisguised S90 at Hällered; unfortunately, they had commandeered our camera during the visit. Imagine a lower XC90 with longer proportions—and cues from recent knockout Volvo design studies such as the 2013 Concept Coupe (shown at top) and the Concept Estate—and you’ll get a general idea of how striking this car looks. We anxiously await a chance to stare at it on an auto-show turntable in January—and to drive the real S90 soon after.

• Praise 2

If this is indeed the new models, the estate loses its distinctive and highly functional chopped-off rear (side profile), now looking like a Chinese copy of 5 series touring or A6 estate....

[thumbsdown]

• Praise 1

the tail lamp boomerangs will be the most controversial part of the car...

wonder how long this will be around for. the current S80 flagship has stayed with us for 10 years, and the previous XC90 had been around for 12 years.

• Praise 1

SE said V/S 90 coming out in Q4 2016

it's ok... nobody in particular is eagerly anticipating this car, and the government's S80's still have some lifespan left  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement