Kia Sportage 2016

Looks very.. Agree about the front face. The rear is pretty nice.

Just don't understand why the price of the Sportage or Korean SUV for that matter is so expensive.

It's nice but the entry price is high. For that price probably Japanese 2 liter is still within reach.

Hope that when it comes over to our shores, the price will be less then 120

• Praise 1

not possible to be less than 120. It counterpart Tucson is near 140k list price. If sportage can get below 130k, it is already a miracle.

Looks very.. Agree about the front face. The rear is pretty nice.

Just don't understand why the price of the Sportage or Korean SUV for that matter is so expensive.

It's nice but the entry price is high. For that price probably Japanese 2 liter is still within reach.
Hope that when it comes over to our shores, the price will be less then 120

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

When this arrive on the road... you think someone is going to post about being flashed at or how to lower the angle of the headlamps? :a-fun:

Now with the Tucson at 118k, I hope that there's some possibility that the kia Sportage will be able to match it. 

This will be a pretty good alternative to the Japanese SUV

Now with the Tucson at 118k, I hope that there's some possibility that the kia Sportage will be able to match it.

This will be a pretty good alternative to the Japanese SUV

Yup. based on history, their omv is always above 20k +. If they can do the same like Tucson with less than 20k omv by removing some of the features from the car, why not?

Yup.. i drove this beautiful beast in Busan last week. Awesome car. The car i drove was a white beast. look like Porsche SUV. 

Drive was good and quiet, quite powerful. (comparing my ride honda vezel) I like the electric seats..

My gf immediately ask me to change car... zzzz

Anyway i think this car will be a big hit vs Vezel and Nissan suv

1465291_10153719249882534_18606501390613

• Praise 2

Down to pricing .... If they are complete again the Vezel and Qashqai .... they have a chance to do well...

Take for example ... the Mit Outlander ... they are out selling the Kia Sorento and Hyundai Santa Fe .... one of the factor is the selling price.

I love the look of the 2016 Sportage .... but most Singaporeans will still choose Nippon over Kim chi.

↡ Advertisement