Car Wash Package

Mugenboy

Anyone know is there any car washing package? I only know have the daily car wash provided by the MSCP Indians which charging about $50/mth.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Wash yourself la............ get some exercise , no need worry whether Ah Nehs cloth or water is clean , and save 50 bucks a month .

• Praise 1

Wash yourself la............ get some exercise , no need worry whether Ah Nehs cloth or water is clean , and save 50 bucks a month .

Wah your place ah neh is ex... my side only cost $35 a month... Elite Ah Neh...  :grin:

• Praise 2

Nowadays at my house carpark, getting lesser and lesser people wash cars at washing bay liao, don't know what is the reason? It is because most people now are driving old car, so they don't bother to wash anymore?

For normal car wash i will prob just do it myself once every 2 weeks or when it's really dirty. My threshold is about a month. The only grooming I'll consider is maybe paint protection which I am really still doing my research.. Too many choices.

Other than that, DIY is the way to go.

Rainy season now so no point washing anyway though

Wah your place ah neh is ex... my side only cost $35 a month... Elite Ah Neh...  :grin:

Downside.. The water that they use to clean your car is dirty since need to wash so many other cars. They are not using microfibre cloth hence damage to your paintwork with swirlmarks and scratches. Can't complain since you pay for what it's worth but if that's the case rather wash myself.

Downside.. The water that they use to clean your car is dirty since need to wash so many other cars. They are not using microfibre cloth hence damage to your paintwork with swirlmarks and scratches. Can't complain since you pay for what it's worth but if that's the case rather wash myself.

Foresight...

Ceramic Pro is the 9H Paint Coating, this coating is designed specifically for automotive paint finishes. Ceramic Pro 9H once applied is a protective film which features – Super Hydrophobic, Scratch Resistance, Anti-Graffiti, Corrosion Resistance, UV Resistance and High Temperature Resistance.

Use paint sealant before using their service, of course nothing is free in this world. To save the effort of washing by myself, I make sure I'm confident to use ah neh's service.

↡ Advertisement