Gantry launching at AMK Ave 1 !

Spyder79

Saw the sign board that Bradell to AMK Ave 1 will be closed from 12mn to 5am on14 & 15 Feb for gantry launching.

ERP gantry ???

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Saw the sign board that Bradell to AMK Ave 1 will be closed from 12mn to 5am on14 & 15 Feb for gantry launching.

ERP gantry ???

Which road is this exactly?
  • Praise 1

Ok...I just drove pass...the gantry notice board is at the slip-road from Braddell Road entering CTE toward AMK Ave 1.

Click here...

http://www.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/news/roads/2016/14022016_Temporary%20road%20closure%20along%20CTE%20(SLE).pdf

Is that for north bound or also south bound?

Putting a gantry after Braddell road towards city , I support it. Because people want to Siam the ave 1 gantry all jam up alternative roads along bishan to enter the cte via Braddell best put 1 gantry just after entrance of Braddell.... Damn bad traffic on rainy days .

• Praise 2

If we remove all gantry.. it will ease the minor roads.. because highway will fill up with cars.

but eventually over time those who got jam at highway will habitually go via some minor roads.

Eventually after some here and there.. there will be a nature equilibrium.. and all traffics will be normal again.

No need ERP.

All drivers will learn ..

1, when to drive

2. where to drive

3. how to drive.

4. plan their route.

Ok I talk too scientifically.. but this is true

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Is that for north bound or also south bound?

Putting a gantry after Braddell road towards city , I support it. Because people want to Siam the ave 1 gantry all jam up alternative roads along bishan to enter the cte via Braddell best put 1 gantry just after entrance of Braddell.... Damn bad traffic on rainy days .

Yup. All the RC people and many residents have already been giving feedback to LTA for a long time asking them to put a gantry after braddell towards city cuz right now alot of people go through the small roads to avoid the other gantries.

• Praise 3

It's to catch northbound CTE drivers who exit at Moulmein, proceed to Thomson Rd, Upp Thomson Rd, flyover, Braddell and then turn left into CTE, thus avoiding the two gantries further south.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2