Super Car Taxi

Carbon82

Lamborghini Huracan Taxi

In a UK first, Wolverhampton council has granted a private hire car license to a supercar. The Lamborghini Huracan, worth at least £180,000 ($260,000, €230,000), will be the first taxi of its kind in the UK.

The green Lambo is more than likely the only taxi you'll ever get with a five-litre engine and a top speeds of over 200mph. Admittedly, the streets of Wolverhampton aren't be the best place to put your foot down.

If you think black cabs are expensive, Wolverhampton's Lamborghini might be out of your price range. The minimum charge for a journey is £349 for 90 minutes.

Lamborghini-taxi.jpg

Lamborghini_Huracan_1.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic

People taking "budget flight" [laugh]  to/ from Airport only can take as can fit only hand luggage like 7 kgs

Lamborghini Huracan Taxi

In a UK first, Wolverhampton council has granted a private hire car license to a supercar. The Lamborghini Huracan, worth at least £180,000 ($260,000, €230,000), will be the first taxi of its kind in the UK.

The green Lambo is more than likely the only taxi you'll ever get with a five-litre engine and a top speeds of over 200mph. Admittedly, the streets of Wolverhampton aren't be the best place to put your foot down.

If you think black cabs are expensive, Wolverhampton's Lamborghini might be out of your price range. The minimum charge for a journey is £349 for 90 minutes.

Lamborghini-taxi.jpg

Hypersonic

is it worth it?

Everything is relative.

FWs see us drive a Altis which cost $100K will say so expensive.

We see rich people drive a Lambo or Ferrari which cost $1M will say so expensive.

A person who is rich won't mind paying that amount for a taxi.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

malaysia had a grab/uber promo last year with a mp4-12c mclaren [drivingcar]

Uber common to have expensive cars. I have seen a maserati used for uber also.

People taking "budget flight" [laugh]  to/ from Airport only can take as can fit only hand luggage like 7 kgs

Budget flight traveler will most likely be taking MRT lah...

It is more for those "got money don't know where to spend" type, traveling to neigbouring countries by first class just to have their meal!!

For me, I am more interested to apply to be the taxi driver... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 5

Everything is relative.

FWs see us drive a Altis which cost $100K will say so expensive.

We see rich people drive a Lambo or Ferrari which cost $1M will say so expensive.

A person who is rich won't mind paying that amount for a taxi.

Rich people takes cab...i think they rather buy the car.

Twincharged

Rich people takes cab...i think they rather buy the car.

Overseas, alot of rich people take cab or uber one la. Went I went New York for a meeting, they take cab every where. Even the rich people. Some don't even park their cars at home. They park at a garage and then drive it out only when they want to use the car.

Oic, only notice it happened in NY. Thanks for the info. What I know about my overseas friends are that they wouldn't spend unnecessary money for those fancy car. It is more towards practicality and long term. Remember sending car to garage will cost them a bomb. Mostly diy at home. Just sharing, I also diy when I was in Aberdeen. Money matters, bro.

Turbocharged

Wah for that price can get a super car experience

http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/supercars?gclid=CNW336nmxcwCFQ8eaAoduI0AKw

Lamborghini Huracan Taxi

Lamborghini-taxi.jpg

• Praise 1

I vaguely remember Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear saying that there are some very expensive cars being registered as taxis in London. They can siam the congestion charge. Taxi registration for a year is cheaper than congestion charge for driving in town in UK.

IIRC. Tried to do a quick search, but can't find the video. It's on the news section of a regular episode though..

(edited)

Side track abit. The Lambor cost $260,000/- nia. If Singapore remove all the taxes and COE and starts selling this car at this kind of prices. It will not be Vezels or Altis everywhere. It will be Lambor everywhere and Singapore will be the only country having so many Lambors around.

Edited by Renegade777

Supersonic

a base Porsche 911 only selling at usd$90k in usa

if that is the price ... i'm 99.9% sure spore street will be flooded with porky 911 ... LOL

Side track abit. The Lambor cost $260,000/- nia. If Singapore remove all the taxes and COE and starts selling this car at this kind of prices. It will not be Vezels or Altis everywhere. It will be Lambor everywhere and Singapore will be the only country having so many Lambors around.

a base Porsche 911 only selling at usd$90k in usa

if that is the price ... i'm 99.9% sure spore street will be flooded with porky 911 ... LOL

Wah....like that are we a big spendthrift. Other people got money also do not spend money like that but here, we are not prudent. Seems like some cannot afford to retire when the time comes if we continue to be like that.