Looking for encoders

tormentedspanish

I'm helping my friend look for certain parts that they need in the steel processing company he works for. We're down to tracking a supplier for the last part that we need - encoders for vectors motors. Can anyone recommend me a good company please?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Sorry but I can't recommend a company.  As far as I know , vector motor is needed to provide speed. However, it would also depend on the type of application you need. But, I came across that a lot offer a wide range of options online. Maybe, you could check about the details.

Edited by Speed_guide

Sorry but I can't recommend a company.  As far as I know , vector motor is needed to provide speed. However, it would also depend on the type of application you need. But, I came across that a lot offer a wide range of options online. Maybe, you could check about the details.

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to reply. And yes, it's for speed and for precision as well. We managed to find one earlier though we haven't called that encoders company yet. My cousin has a friend who knows about these things and we got his help.

↡ Advertisement