Re: Best Bang for Buck Mid MPV

Nlatio

Turbocharged

Friend looking for a mid size MPV for family of 4, occasion 6 pax

Eyeing Honda Oddessy, Toyata Estima and Madza 5 or Biante.

Which one is best bang for buck and errrrrr best for banging (this one I ask one)... [lipsrsealed]  [laugh]

He only want AD ride....

↡ Advertisement

Check out the 7 seater MPV thread. A lot of info there, including "bang" for bucks. [:p]

If cheap and reasonably good, Wish and Mobilio. If among the 4 you have listed, Biante offer the most space, and Odyssey, if he don't mind paying more.

• Praise 8

Friend looking for a mid size MPV for family of 4, occasion 6 pax

Eyeing Honda Oddessy, Toyata Estima and Madza 5 or Biante.

Which one is best bang for buck and errrrrr best for banging (this one I ask one)... [lipsrsealed]  [laugh]

He only want AD ride....

If he's considering Mazda 5, then suggest he includes Toyota Wish in his choice, in which case I would suggest to take Wish.

Can probably bang, although untested so far. But it gives the most decent space for what is not an exorbitant price, which should be just nice for the 4/6 needs.

Mazda 5 could be a bit cheaper maybe, but space-wise loses out.

• Praise 2

Depend what the buyer wanna bang... some bang for performance, while others looks for space, comfort & etc.

For those who look for spacious MPV but not ready to pay for Odyssey, Vellfire, Alphard or Estima kind of MPV. I think the 3 Toyota PI MPV- Noah,Esquire and Voxy is great buy. Cheaper by 10K compare to Odyssey, but comparable size and comfort.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5