Unhygienic food preparation and service practices

Yeobt

Supercharged

Dont know if you would do what i just did.

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table.  :veryangry:

how could this be happened at all... [crazy]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table. :veryangry:

Scream loudly.. I order pea nut soup not pee sai soup!

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Scream loudly.. I order pea nut soup not pee sai soup!

i didn't want to make a big hoo ha. i just spoke to the supervisor quietly. 

i hope i dont get to see this happen again becos i wish to go back for their good food. 

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table. :veryangry:

Maybe he's testing to see if the soup is the right temperature to serve?

• Praise 6

i didn't want to make a big hoo ha. i just spoke to the supervisor quietly.

i hope i dont get to see this happen again becos i wish to go back for their good food.

I make it a point to give comments to places I would go back.. never to those I banned.. n I hv a long list!

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table.  :veryangry:

now i know why earlier my boss asked me to cut my nails  :TT_TT:else terminate my service

see my thumb nail very clean one  :grin:

post-143314-0-45231300-1483367944_thumb.jpg

• Praise 9

Supercharged

now i know why earlier my boss asked me to cut my nails  :TT_TT:else terminate my service

see my thumb nail very clean one  :grin:

attachicon.gifIMG_3852.JPG

look clean but bacteria cannot be seen by naked eyes one.  [:p]

Supercharged

I do know some keep little finger nail long to dig pee sai or ear wax....

Long thumbnail to do what huh?

its a habit.

one would feels very 9 A when the nails is cut shorter after having it long for a long time.

It's hard to control in today's context. Most food stalls are more concerned in profiting and hygiene has become one of the lowest priority now. Recently, my friend just told me that a food server was preparing his three packets of chicken rice and in the midst of preparation, the food server transferred a soap container.. A few drops of liquid soap actually dripped onto his chicken rice. He requested to change but the food server insisted only two packets were hit. End up, he bought the three packets and threw away the third packet. Zzz.

I have to agree that it is kinda hard to find food stalls with proper hygiene. Really have to be selective when choosing which food stalls to eat.

• Praise 3

But I saw men specifically just keep one of the nail (thumb/little) long....

Thought should have some functional use like peesai digging or what... But thumb nail I still cannot figure...