Almost new tires giving away.

Tianmo

Guys, I have one set of used tires giving away. Done 10,000 km in less than 10 months. production date is early 2016. Almost like new, anyone interested pls reply here or PM me,first come first serve hor, base on time of reply. 

Labour to switch on you, I need to replace with your botak tires to drive to dealer hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Kumho PS31

205/55/16

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 22

waaaa, buy new car.... :D

simi kar? Astra?

Guys, I have one set of used tires giving away. Done 10,000 km in less than 10 months. production date is early 2016. Almost like new, anyone interested pls reply here or PM me,first come first serve hor, base on time of reply. 

Labour to switch on you, I need to replace with your botak tires to drive to dealer hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Kumho PS31

205/55/16

Congrats! Hope it gives you extra lucks....

Last time, my comrade gian but scared to buy Opel Astra 'cos scared tio extra in Army. [laugh]

yah lor, the cold cold one.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

• Praise 1

Congrats! Hope it gives you extra lucks....

Last time, my comrade gian but scared to buy Opel Astra 'cos scared tio extra in Army. [laugh]

thanks bro!  [thumbsup]

If Money tio extra is belly belly good.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yah lor, the cold cold one.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Congrats bro! 1.4l wagon? or HB?

Very kind of you to offer your tyres to MCFers. Mine 17in so can't fit, thks anyway!!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 5

Labour to switch on you, I need to replace with your botak tires to drive to dealer hor. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Kumho PS31

205/55/16

boss...nx time if have bridgestone or michelin pm me 1st....
  • Praise 2

Congrats bro! 1.4l wagon? or HB?

Very kind of you to offer your tyres to MCFers. Mine 17in so can't fit, thks anyway!!

HB bro, I figure its boot is big enough for my usage.  ^_^

aiya, is used not brand new, just hoping they wont go to waste because really still alot of life in them.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

congrats!!  Astra very nice looking  [thumbsup]

thanks bro, too bad pocket not deep enough to go performance motor sign paper.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]