29 Mar 2017 is the next COE bid

therock

Now that COE threads are not eligible for the top thread, no one wants to begin the next one  [:p]

The second bid in March is on 29 Mar 2017.

Some useful links:

Where to check for COE results:

Past results for 2017

How to bid

COE trends:

What's my prediction?

Both Cat and B will hover around 50k, plus minus 5k

Why?

Well there's a lot of demand, and this pent up demand, due to the decreasing quota, the impeding tax change, and many new facelifts this year will ensure the COE stays at the current levels.

So let the discussions begin  [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

hmmmmm, let the discussion begin?  :huh:

I thought is let the durian drop dream continue?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think I will just cum in once a while until closing to support support the bros going for bidding.  [grouphug]

• Praise 2

MCF "SE"  reporting in!  :D 

oh yah, I almost forgot, I is the MCF in house KM "SE". must cum here and standby also.  [:p]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I think the VES gonna stir some good demands until it takes effect in 2018. Buyers will try to get their cars before the surcharges take effect or the models disappear due to prices no longer competitive as a result of VES surcharges.

In the coming round, COEs likely to stay firm with tendency to move up in view of higher unsuccessful bids last round.

If the COEs move between $50K and $60K for rest of 2017, it would be scary to think that the falling durian dream would not come at all in this 10-year cycle. [shakehead]

Oh yeah, I'm SE selling COEs so ........ you know lah. Don't buy until durian season comes

Edited by Pocy

I think the VES gonna stir some good demands until it takes effect in 2018. Buyers will try to get their cars before the surcharges take effect or the models disappear due to prices no longer competitive as a result of VES surcharges.

In the coming round, COEs likely to stay firm with tendency to move up in view of higher unsuccessful bids last round.

If the COEs move between $50K and $60K for rest of 2017, it would be scary to think that the falling durian dream would not come at all in this 10-year cycle. [shakehead]

still discuss COE ha....tsk tsk...kekeke

We can have a mcf contest, whoever guess the coe prices most correctly, will win 1000 points. Each one entitled to one guess only. Lol.

• Praise 2

Maybe this round when everyone thought coe will hover around $50k, but it dropped back to around $48k? Lol.

• Praise 1

We can have a mcf contest, whoever guess the coe prices most correctly, will win 1000 points. Each one entitled to one guess only. Lol.

idea good! [thumbsup]

@pchou, how about a COE guessing campaign?  Win cash cards? or take some of those vouchers from thread of the month and pass them over?

one guess per round, nearest to the last dollar wins?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Wanna play must play bigger..... 1000points most lauchiao here see no up one... Cannot use to pay road tax or erp.  :D 

I propose those who guess correctly get NTUC vouchers... Sure you will have overwhelming response...  :D

You see how some thread-starter try to canvass votes for top thread of the month you know the power of NTUC vouchers  :grin: 

Wanna play must play bigger..... 1000points most lauchiao here see no up one... Cannot use to pay road tax or erp.  :D 

I propose those who guess correctly get NTUC vouchers... Sure you will have overwhelming response...  :D

You see how some thread-starter try to canvass votes for top thread of the month you know the power of NTUC vouchers  :grin: 

Yeah then you will see all the charts and tables and big data analysis all come out.  lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1