Crowds form as Gong Cha returns to Singapore

Aaronlkl

These kids really bo liao. Its like a ration line.

bragging rights lah. can post on social media and be liked and relevant.

These kids really bo liao. Its like a ration line.

The queue like no need money lo. So Liho business might get affected badly?

No idea how much a cup. I personally dislike queuing. When I want to buy something and there is a queue, I usually would sent my helper. :D

if i watch the video without looking at the title, i may have thought it was some queue for K-pop event.

Didn't know Gong Cha also will queue until like that! 

by the way, how much is a cup ? 

School holiday mah.. :D

wtf, singaporean youngester really too good life nowsaday

• Praise 4

last time got many outlets that's why dun see such queue, but already quite popular.

Now re-open with first outlet and these people craving for so long, sure long queue one.

Even weekend you go city square JB you see many teenage from singapore queuing at the gong cha outlet.

Edited by Jman888

Internal Moderator

if i watch the video without looking at the title, i may have thought it was some queue for K-pop event.

Didn't know Gong Cha also will queue until like that!

by the way, how much is a cup ?

Think $2.80 to $3+ for a usual cup? That’s about Koi’s range. Not sure how much Gong Cha is pricing theirs at.
  • Praise 1

Think $2.80 to $3+ for a usual cup? That’s about Koi’s range. Not sure how much Gong Cha is pricing theirs at.

Oh, i see. 

Thanks BB. 

No idea how much a cup. I personally dislike queuing. When I want to buy something and there is a queue, I usually would sent my helper. :D

next time when i see queue for things i want to buy, can call you to send your helper down?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Lol [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

next time when i see queue for things i want to buy, can call you to send your helper down?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 7

i prefer black ball milk tea ...$2.80 with pearls

cheaper than most other overhyped brands and personally taste better too

• Praise 9

last time got many outlets that's why dun see such queue, but already quite popular.

Now re-open with first outlet and these people craving for so long, sure long queue one.

Even weekend you go city square JB you see many teenage from singapore queuing at the gong cha outlet.

Looks like gong cha still the most popular among all bubble tea?! So many people still like gong cha a lot.