McDonald's Har Jeong Gai burger

Discoburg

As I always say, East doesn’t mix well with West in most foods n definitely not in a Burger. I didn’t like the Nasi Lemak Burger previously so don’t think I will fancy Har Jeong Kai burgers nor salted egg ones for that matter! Pls keep them separate.....

• Praise 11

I love EwF's Har Jeong Kai burger leh. Very nice.

As I always say, East doesn’t mix well with West in most foods n definitely not in a Burger. I didn’t like the Nasi Lemak Burger previously so don’t think I will fancy Har Jeong Kai burgers nor salted egg ones for that matter! Pls keep them separate.....

• Praise 2

(edited)

Ha ha...

Got sweet & sour fish burger?

If they also come out with the double boiled lotus root soup the meal would be complete. [laugh]

For dessert it will be the frog saliva ice cream.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

i am a very stingy person when it comes to this .... i just cannot bring myself to pay almost $10 for a sandwich with minced meat.

however, i can still let myself pay $10 for the fried chicken or more for a juicy slice of proper steak.

• Praise 1

Haha....Hainanese chicken burger from BurgerKing.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/rendang-beef-hainanese-tendergrill-chicken-burger-king-10512054

rendang-beef-burger-king-hainanese-chick

SINGAPORE: Burger King is bringing back two old favourites: The Double Rendang Beef burger and the Hainanese Tendergrill Chicken burger.

Inspired by popular Singapore dishes, the burgers are available for a limited time only starting Jul 17, in celebration of National Day.

The Double Rendang Beef burger is built with two flame-grilled beef patties, signature rendang sauce and fresh onions.

If beef isn’t your preferred meat, you can also opt for chicken by ordering the Rendang Chicken Tendergrill.

If you’re craving the piquant flavours of chicken rice instead, go for the Hainanese Tendergrill Chicken burger, featuring a flame-grilled chicken thigh patty with ginger sauce, garlic chilli and lettuce.

The Double Rendang Beef burger value meal and Hainanese Tendergrill Chicken burger value meal start from S$7.95 each and include a medium pack of thick-cut salted French fries and a small Coca Cola Zero

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/rendang-beef-hainanese-tendergrill-chicken-burger-king-10512054

Battle of the burgers.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

KFC come out with salted egg batter chicken and this is Macs response !!

Kfc salted chicken is not bad.
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

Kfc salted chicken is not bad.

there is  a video review on youtube ... the girl was saying the curry taste was more than the salted egg taste.

but guess i'll have to check it out for myself ... [inlove]

Hypersonic

there is a video review on youtube ... the girl was saying the curry taste was more than the salted egg taste.

but guess i'll have to check it out for myself ... [inlove]

The salted egg taste is mild. Don't expect it to be strong like those fish skin. But overall taste is good to me. Don't mind having it again.

Twincharged

The salted egg taste is mild. Don't expect it to be strong like those fish skin. But overall taste is good to me. Don't mind having it again.

i'll give it a go one of these days ...

but I won't be going for the burgers ... last time I had a burger was qoo10 coupon .... $2 for the black burger ... still waiting for macs to come back with the $2 double cheese burger offer ... neck very long liow ...

Had the hainanese chicken burger last season. So so nia. But rendang beef is good with crunchy onions

I didn't get to try the Hainanese Chicken burger but I used to like the Rendang Beef Burger when they have it regularly in their menu. Can't eat it all the time though cos it's actually quite oily becoz of the rendang sauce.