The amazing NS man ! hats off to whoever you are !

Ysc3

Twincharged

S’pore woman mocks girl for needing NS “boyfriend” to feed her, backfires, woman gets flamed instead

** go to the url for the extracts and video **

It’s best to be careful before passing judgment online.

On Aug. 16, a Facebook user shared a video of a couple having dinner.

A man wearing what appears to be an air force uniform can be seen helping feed the woman seated next to him.

The user, we’ll call her Tan, claimed that her father had seen the couple while having dinner, and that it almost made his “blood boil”.

Tan commented on the woman’s looks, perhaps sarcastically, comparing her to Taiwanese singer Hebe Tien, previously of Taiwanese girl group, S.H.E.

She also commented on her behaviour during the meal, finding it repellent that the woman was behaving in an overly-affectionate manner, and asked why she did not feed herself.

This drew a number of like-minded comments on the post at first, with some agreeing with Tan on the woman’s “nauseating” behavior:

Others “blamed” the man:

New information

However, it turned out that there was more to the “couple” than Tan and others had first assumed.

A comment had been left on another page, supposedly from the parents of the woman in the video.

According to the message, she is intellectually disabled.

The man in the video is a friend of hers, who brings their daughter out every day even though he is doing National Service, helping her to live as normal a life as possible.

It didn’t insult Tan, but instead asked her to explain the situation to her father and sought her understanding.

Backlash

With this new information, the tone of the comments changed too.

In fact, most of the comments after that criticised Tan for taking the video, defended the right of the “couple” to do whatever they please regardless of anyone’s condition.

Which is incredibly heartening.

Tan took down the video from her Facebook page at about 4:45 pm on Aug. 16.

post-2854-0-95901100-1534474751_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

Reminds us not to be too judgmental, which i think many of us like to assume/jump to conclusions.

Especially if you post it online. 

If you keep it to yourself, at least if you are later proven to be wrong, only you know your own stupidity  [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 8

Now we see all those self righteous members posting righteous comments. Hopefully all will walk the talk

Now commenting online is even more convenient than taking a poop. Talk The Cock more like it.

• Praise 2

I really want to meet this air force guy.

One in a million.

What a friend

maybe the girl really looks like Hebe. lol

then again, from another point of view.

if you have a educational sub normal daughter. would you allow another man to bring her out everyday?

maybe i'm just too cynical

Edited by Little_prince
  • Praise 2

Well, I have my own reservations from day 1 on these online "complaint" sites, where everyone comes and interfere in others' privacy for 50$.

Simply ban the sites or let them go for vigorous checks before publishing anything like this. 

• Praise 3

The user, we’ll call her Tan, claimed that her father had seen the couple while having dinner, and that it almost made his “blood boil”.

Just tell her father don't see loh ... mai chap people's dai chi and his blood won't boil liao ... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

maybe the girl really looks like Hebe. lol

then again, from another point of view.

if you have a educational sub normal daughter. would you allow another man to bring her out everyday?

maybe i'm just too cynical

it can't be easy for the parents. They been caring for a girl who's essentially like a young child for almost 2 decades.

Maybe it's just for them to get a break lor after the guy earned their trust.

• Praise 1

Well, I have my own reservations from day 1 on these online "complaint" sites, where everyone comes and interfere in others' privacy for 50$.

Simply ban the sites or let them go for vigorous checks before publishing anything like this.

These are people who like to stir shit out of nothing.

Twincharged

like I said before ... one can't cure stupid ... or ignorance.

....I dunno why ... but I have been receiving excerpts from Quora, an online Q&A for the public ... boy ...you'd be surprised at the questions ... even more will make you blood boil !! :XD:  :XD:

Maybe the father is:

[sweatdrop]

you mean Mr Tan or the special needs girl's father ?

but I do note that the message from the special needs girl's parent is very thoughtfully written !

• Praise 1