Audi - New A1, Q3, A6, A7 and the e-tron

post-1105-0-73624300-1539023744_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-93386400-1539023780_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-38211300-1539023800_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-08676100-1539023903_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-99707000-1539023956_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Merc - Refreshed lineup with new A-Class sedan (not bad, probably gonna be a good seller in sg) & hatch, new B-class, new GLE and the yummy GT43...

post-1105-0-71662600-1539075588_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-35182700-1539075624_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-57183900-1539075706_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-53199900-1539075789_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-98477600-1539075839_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-20373700-1539075889_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-19473600-1539075931_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

OMG.....the new euro Corolla Hybrid Wagon. Can’t believe I actually find a Corolla desirable and taking pictures. Excellent job

post-1105-0-63441500-1539249288_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-46543800-1539249312_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-79064000-1539249343_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

I got to say Toyota simply got it right this time with their new age design. The Koreans once got an edge over Toyota in design but they screwed up. Somehow me being a Korean ride owner, I am attracted by the Toyota new style language. Very original and has character and style to it. And much more so, when the Corolla estate version looks stylish. I think Altis going to look good. Hope Toyota will bring in the estate version. Well done Toyota.

Edited by Heartbreakid

I got to say Toyota simply got it right this time with their new age design. The Koreans once got an edge over Toyota in design but they screwed up. Somehow me being a Korean ride owner, I am attracted by the Toyota new style language. Very original and has character and style to it. And much more so, when the Corolla estate version looks stylish. I think Altis going to look good. Hope Toyota will bring in the estate version. Well done Toyota.

Ya this model looks good but some bros in the other Altis thread mentioning this model might not be the same as the Thai one which we get locally. Hope this is not true.

• Praise 4

Ya this model looks good but some bros in the other Altis thread mentioning this model might not be the same as the Thai one which we get locally. Hope this is not true.

We will verify this when there are leaked photos of it. But this time round, Toyota has made one style model to suit all, as we witness for the Corolla hatch for US and Euro market and the Camry which adopt the same style for all market as well, unlike current Corolla which as US style version, Asean version and PRC style version. So quite likely the styling for Altis might be the same but I hope will have more soft touches materials for the interior.

For the first time, I am excited to see the Corolla (aka Altis) replacement.

Edited by Heartbreakid

A quick look at some of the new stuff that appeared at the Paris Motor show

I’ll do Audi, BMW and Merc (alphabetical order mah, not fanboy hor) and others

Audi - New A1, Q3, A6, A7 and the e-tron

Keep it coming bro....

We will verify this when there are leaked photos of it. But this time round, Toyota has made one style model to suit all, as we witness for the Corolla hatch for US and Euro market and the Camry which adopt the same style for all market as well, unlike current Corolla which as US style version, Asean version and PRC style version. So quite likely the styling for Altis might be the same but I hope will have more soft touches materials for the interior.

China has 2 version, Altis and Levin.

Altis is made by FAW

Levin is made by QuangQi

China has 2 version, Altis and Levin.

Altis is made by FAW

Levin is made by QuangQi

Levin and Altis

hqdefault.jpg

Omg the Corolla Wagon is niceeeeee

Hope will reach here.. Any interior pics

Hope BM will wise up.  [laugh]

Hope Toyota will do something about their Prius design too. 

Omg the Corolla Wagon is niceeeeee

Hope will reach here.. Any interior pics

Yes there are. Google for it. Interior design is similar to the hatch. I have wrote to BM about the consideration for bringing in the estate version of this new Corolla but they said they will look into it base on market needs and interest. So those who thinks BM should break their conventional models line up for more exciting models, email them about the interest for the estate version. Edited by Heartbreakid

Yes there are. Google for it. Interior design is similar to the hatch. I have wrote to BM about the consideration for bringing in the estate version of this new Corolla but they said they will look into it base on market needs and interest. So those who thinks BM should break their conventional models line up for more exciting models, email them about the interest for the estate version.

Should email TMAP which has the say on what to import into Singapore

Turbocharged

Should email TMAP which has the say on what to import into Singapore

Toyota in Europe is mainly made in UK, France, Turkey, Czech Republic, Poland. Toyota in US is made in US/Canada. Toyota in China is made in China. Toyota in Indonesia is made in Indonesia. And so on so forth.

TMAP office is in Tanjong Pagar. Many sawadikap working there. No prize guessing where they want Borneo Motors to import their stocks.

↡ Advertisement