PowerBass engineers have designed our new ACA (Autosound Compact Amplifiers) to fit into the tightest spaces while providing the largest sound. The ACA amplifiers boast overbuilt, ultra efficient, linear power supplies that create high voltage and ample current.
Couple this with our use of superior parts and the benefit is huge amounts of dynamic headroom with plenty of reserve power to produce musical details and dynamics in a very small package. To handle all this power in such a small footprint, we chose double sided fiberglass circuit boards.
The high quality PCB’s feature a clean board layout consisting of 2 ounce pure copper traces to maximise the current transferred from the inputs to the outputs. The net result is low distortion, highly detailed sonic reproduction.Features
- 2-ohm Stereo / 4-ohm Mono Stable Circuitry
- Ultra Efficient Design
- High / Low Level Inputs
- Variable 12dB High / Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Selectable Electronic Bass EQ
- Lighted Mirror Badge
- 4-ohm Power: 120 watts x 2
- 2-ohm Power: 240 watts x 2
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 480 watts x 1
- Peak Power: 960 watts
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~50,000Hz
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 - 6.0 volts
- Crossover Slope: 12dB
- High-Pass Crossover Freq (Hz): 50Hz~1000Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq (Hz): 35Hz~250Hz
- Switchable Subwoofer EQ: 0/+6/+12dB
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45Hz
- Dimensions (in Inches): 11.7" x 7.1" x 2.0"