Fiat Grande Punto

Normal_aspirated

A very handsome car. [thumbsup]

Apart from the beautiful exterior, the car doesn't do very well in the recent reviews, only to be eclipsed by the latest Renault Clio, which is probably the best small hatch in the market. Looks pretty too.

Neutral Newbie

Latest Car Mag puts the Punto first followed by the Clio. They says Clio is good but lacking in character, whatever that means. tongue.gif

I read in last saturday (01apr06) "Today" newspaper that Grande Punto will be on sale soon at the price tag of $62K ++ ....dunno what's the OMV.. [confused]

yes.it does have a insanely fast 230bhp turbocharge punto which I have read in the march issue of Italian Auto magazine.

if the grande punto omv is 16k , then I think 62k is a bit overprice liao.

16000 x 2.3+ coe ~ = + - 48 to 50k nia.

In that category , buyers have plenty to choose from.Namely the Sirion/getz/matrix/vios/city/jazz/fiesta etc ...

Latest Car Mag puts the Punto first followed by the Clio. They says Clio is good but lacking in character, whatever that means. tongue.gif

It means it's not Italian... [:p]

Me, a poet?? I think not [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

But I've always been fascinated with alliteration and the effect it has on a sentence's readability and retention (see?). It gives phrases an subtle power, going into one's memory sweet as honey, while maintaining its initial punch for a long time.

Consider a title as simple as "The Fantastic Four". Now the word 'Fantastic' in itself is unremarkable, but somehow "The Incredible Four" just doesn't have the same effect, and loses the elegance of alliteration. We might not be ble to explain why, but the difference as as obvious as night and day to our subconscious.

As for my signature, I thought of phrases like "A little kindness goes a long way", and how I was reminded of 'alliteration'. Makes sense to me, even if it desn't to others [:p]

Good research, btw [;)]