Sonata 2.0 or 2.4

Keith10w

you study the spac, find out what is the power/weight ratio, normally if there are 2 capacity engine, 2.0L is underpower but 2.4L is overpriced, so you must evaluate your usage and mileage per month to balance your choice, difficult simply to say 2.0L or 2.4L [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

1KM difference in fuel efficiency but paying $2160 doesn't seem like a good choice? Unless the comfort, horsepower is really big diff... Else i really think 2.0 is a good buy. [cool]

Which should i get ??? headache..... should i change my booking from 2.0 to 2.4?

Advise pls !! Thank you all !!

u stil think??? better call your SE tomorrow early in the morning to change to 2.4L

YOYO.. i have to check with Fongkim leh. by the way just now someone view the coilover.

I have to reserve for him.Unless he can't sell his suspension, then i will open up the sale for the coilover again. By this week

think 2.4L will be more quiet and smooth...

tats wat luxury sedan about rite? then 2.4 is the choice.. =) bsides...1.6k for 400cc upgrade is very cheap =)

So if he dun wan or cant sell his suspension,tat makes me the second person after him rite..then in tat case, help me check with Fong Kim whether is it suitable for 323..if can,reserved for me n call me... thank you veri much..u got my hp rite...Thanx Bro

Hi ,

Price difference is only 1600 dollars, road tax around 560 dollars difference

Fuel Consumption : 8km/L Vs 9KM/L

If price dif only $1600, go for 2.4L. I tot the dif is $3k. Even $3k, go for 2.4L. Engine is difference, OMV is difference. Leather very song.

↡ Advertisement