Anyone want to sell me your Honda Jazz or Toyota Vios?

Fashionista

I am looking at getting a second hand Vios or Jazz. Anyone keen to sell to me or if you know of anyone who need to sell please PM me. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

IMHO, you will not buy 2nd hand cos most owner will have a pretty high asking price.

Owner bought their vios at high price bec' of COE.(1 year vios is about $50-55k and 2 years vios is $60-65k). New vios less than $50k.

It is better for you to buy a new one.

Search sgcarmart for some of the 2nd hand prices.

then the owners will have to sell at only scrap value lor.... if they are desperate to get rid of their car.

this is the kind of lobang tat i'm waiting for.....

iayah, even sell to those blood sucker, still have scrap value + some body value mah.... who will want to sell at scrap only??? [:p]

For your info. 2years old vios scrap + body should be able to fetch $42k.

You wanna buy at this price meh? Add a little more got new one. Just that new one got no body kit.

y not? if its 2 year old car, good condition, still under warranty from AD.... y not?

i still got 1 more year of warranty or the remaining 100,000km.... or something

if i can buy at scrap + body, tat means i wont be in negative equity.... i can take watever loan (full loan also can) and drive 1 or 2 year, and scrap the damm car away w/o losing a single cent from my pocket.

my first year of driving is still under warranty (3rd year of car), then i will drive for another year or so and dump the stupid car away..... so shiok!

then i can look another car of my liking again.

ppl buy new car, must die die drive for 5 to 7 years before even think of changing car.

How about a Honda Stream 2.0A (steptronic) instead ? Silver, 16" rim, cd changer, leather seats, etc.

Paper ( $50778 ) + body ( you name it ) only.

Neutral Newbie

[:)] ... I am driving a Vios, bought it about 1 yr 2 months+ ago.

Why u want to buy second Vios ?? Becos of bodykit ?

How much u willing to pay for 2nd hand ? ... If price rite, I may sell to u [lipsrsealed]

Jusnel

Can U pls share with me how U do your calculation? I hear different opinion from SE, friends & colleagues. Lets compare a brand new Jazz or Vios vs a 2 yr old one. How to determine which one lose more after driving 2 yrs? The reason I looking for 2 yrs old car is coz I am going oversea in 2009. Thank you.

easy la.....

look at COE value and OMV/parf value and body value. this is the actual market value of tat car.

new cars' prices are always alot higher than this market value of tat car. the difference is the profit margin of the car agents and garment taxes.

so when u buy a new car, you are actually paying more than the market value of the car. the next day, when u want to scrap or sell this car, you will get back alot lesser than wat you paid for tat new car.

this is why some insurance policy got "one for one" car if yr car is a total loss in an accident or theft

while some other policies only state "market value" payout if total loss or theft. if your policy is "market value" only, then you will need to fork out yr own pocket to paid the remaining loan balance to the bank, coz the insurance payout is only 'market value".

if yr loan is a high amount, you will cry till no tears come out.....

now, if you can buy a 2nd hand car tat is selling only at paper value (COE + body), then you will be fine. coz yr loan amount is almost equal to the market value of the car. you will be assured tat if tomorrow you lose the car to accident or theft or you want to scrap away, yr paper value can cover almost, if not all, the outstanding loan amount.

basically this is the idea on how you see car value.

i hope its clear enough....

y not? if its 2 year old car, good condition, still under warranty from AD.... y not?

i still got 1 more year of warranty or the remaining 100,000km.... or something

if i can buy at scrap + body, tat means i wont be in negative equity.... i can take watever loan (full loan also can) and drive 1 or 2 year, and scrap the damm car away w/o losing a single cent from my pocket.

my first year of driving is still under warranty (3rd year of car), then i will drive for another year or so and dump the stupid car away..... so shiok!

that's EXACTLY the thinking with my current ride, but difficult to find hor, took me about 6 months to land this baby!

Neutral Newbie
I am looking at getting a second hand Vios or Jazz. Anyone keen to sell to me or if you know of anyone who need to sell please PM me. Thanks!

got a friend with a 1 month old JDM Fit 06 model ready for takeover you want? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

there is a few type of ppl who sell their car after 2 yrs ...

1) Going oversea to work

2) Cannot pay installment

3) Upgrading

4) Lemon, repair until sian liao dun want to suffer the pain anymore

5) Accident until jialat jialat...

Almost difficult to detect what is the reason of selling... if u unlucky kanna type 4 and 5, good luck to u... even 1 more yr of warranty also sian... imagine every time need to send back to AD for servicing/repair...

The only advantage of getting an used car is the lower risk... dun forget even a 2 yrs old car, there is risk becaz body value and COE depicate... sometime if too many same model car is in the mkt, the body value will drop very drastically...

nowadays new car is so cheap, why do you want 2nd car? for exporting [confused]

Neutral Newbie

u forgot to add in the interest of ur loan. if u take full loan, judging from the interest rate now, ur interest chao chao also over 10k. n 1 more thing, the first day u collect ur key, u r already losing money from ur pocket. [laugh]

Edited by Vtec78

Neutral Newbie

i have a vios willing to sell , do you still interested ?

COE till 28 Feb 2018

Vios 1.5 E sport

Color : Black

Seat : leather

Mileage about 95k

Pm me if your interested .

↡ Advertisement