2007 Landrover Defender ... Getting Prettier man!

Khimwoon

Neutral Newbie

well.. at least they kept the rugged outlook and change the insides to suit the time .

wunder hows the ride.. it will definitely interest landrover fans instead of them churning out posche cayenne wannabes .. [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

http://www.landyonline.co.za/specs/defender2007.htm

take a look at the spec...

the engine is from the Ford Duratorq range the V6 version is used in the Discovery 3. This 2.4l Defender version is similar to the unit used in the Ford Transit van.

the GFT MT-82 gearbox is a Gretag Ford Transmission unit similar to that used in the Ford Transit van.

a more powerful aircon, better insulation... think it will be excellent start...

i will be waiting for this baby to be launch in singapore... if its the same price as the current defender but will all the goodies shown... i may consider getting one since it been my top dream list for years... haha...

good job, they won't turn away the traditionalists and yet still reward them with an updated interior...

hope the both the 90 and 110 will be available too...ultimate off roader!

Neutral Newbie

beri nice! too bad have to register as G plate.

the whole range of land Rover all beri nice!

can't wait to see the new FL2! just too bad it comes as 3.2 V6 rather than the current 2.5 V6.

Neutral Newbie
i wonder how much the petrol bill is one month.... [sweatdrop][knife] 4 digit... [dizzy]

its comsumption is abt 10km/litre diesel... consider not so bad laio when its the best 4wd out there... with the newer ford engine... think FC can go up to 12 to 15 laio

Neutral Newbie

dunno singapore version will be so nice or not... with the upgraded interior... think the price will upgrade also [sweatdrop]

getting it will be super tough to the pocket... [knife]

this would be the ultimate SPL vehicle man! put 2 18" woofers behind and run dual 300 A alternators with 5 batts,run 4 amps strapped together, delivering 20kw, best sia!! hahaha..

aniway, how much is the current landrover defender ah?

just curious.

cheers

Edited by Headshok
↡ Advertisement