Toyota Hiace Van

Alan22

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys here, im thinking of getting this van, would liek to enquire those guys who are drivin this machine.. hows the petrol comsumption and power.
Also would tot of installing a Tachometer to this van which doesnt haf it.. any recommanded workshop to do so... those with neat wirings and acceptable prices.
Thanks for the help

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi.. oh currently drivng mitsubishi van... getting the toyota van in may.. ermm if im not wrong u guys are playing with cars rite... guess im the onli one drivin a van

Neutral Newbie

Cool.. Thanks alot.. this really helps.. any idea how much they gonna charge for installing this tachoS for mi? Any Dealing with this shops before???

Neutral Newbie

No, you are not the only one with van here...nod.gif

Here, we have a wide range from cars, bikes, bicycles, scooters, legs power, jeeps, MPV, vans, pickups, lorries,............etc.... thumbsup.gif

Don't worry, you're welcome here...thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

cool guys... really happy to noe u all.. finally i can find someone whos not discriminating vans.. got some of my frens ask mi.. why buy a van.. wanna be fish monger huh... so its like...im can afford cars.. but i like to have someting diff on the road..gee

anyway muz keep mi inform of any outings so i can seee ur machines.... but i can onli come in may... now too busy... thanks

Neutral Newbie
Hi, if u do need any accessories to "dress-up" your beloved van, feel free to gimme a buzz. Check out the stuffs i have at: http://photos.yahoo.com/ratskcud

Thanks [;)]

Ermm how much is the price for those illuminated air/fuel gauge...vacumm gauge (with installation)... can diseal engine fit those?

cool guys... really happy to noe u all.. finally i can find someone whos not discriminating vans.. got some of my frens ask mi.. why buy a van.. wanna be fish monger huh... so its like...im can afford cars.. but i like to have someting diff on the road..gee

anyway muz keep mi inform of any outings so i can seee ur machines.... but i can onli come in may... now too busy... thanks

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

no prob man.........this forum folks are a cool bunch of man........do join us for the meetup.....there is a photo session this afternoon..........which I'm unable to go..bigcry.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif......maybe u would want to join???

http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/gforum.cgi...llapsed;#168452

I've got Autogauge stuffs but not sure if they can fit on a van. Anyway, i'm selling the gauges & dials without installation. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

oh den quote mi how much issit for a vaccum and volt with illuminated blue backlite.. gee guess i will find the installation myself..

Any sun visor for the door.. those plastics ones for installing beside the side windows..

i need 2.. quote mi a price for tat tooo.. ehhehe

Neutral Newbie
Hi guys here, im thinking of getting this van, would liek to enquire those guys who are drivin this machine.. hows the petrol comsumption and power.

Also would tot of installing a Tachometer to this van which doesnt haf it.. any recommanded workshop to do so... those with neat wirings and acceptable prices.

Thanks for the help

hi....welcome to MCF. meetups info can be found on the meetup folder.......

Neutral Newbie

Cheeros bro, you are welcome here. nod.gif Many helpful souls here. sunny.gif

look out for those driving at "5th gears" and above... they are the expert arh.

↡ Advertisement