Duplicate aftermarket car alarm remote

Rdtws

Neutral Newbie

Any place to duplicate aftermarket car alarm remote. And what is the reasonable price? I live in the East.

↡ Advertisement

There's one key duplicator in Hougang (inside a shopping mall, I think it's called Heartland.. not sure the name) outside the supermarket on the ground floor. The remote comes together with the key, all in one piece.

Edited by Alcapone

Hi all,

One of my car remote battery ends got rusty, pretty bad. Nevertheless,still changed the battery since cost only $2. But not working well as the signal not strong enough to lock/unlock the car.

How much would it cost if I go the Soxxi (Toh Guan) and ask them to duplicate another one.It's a Toyota.

http://www.soxximaster.com/soxximaster/ind...38&Itemid=7

(paiseh have to dig some old thread to start off with)

Neutral Newbie

I have an issue with my remote. By the way, my car is a Toyota Altis. The remote comes with Toyota and to unlock, it will go toot toot and to lock, it will go toot. Recently, the toot toot and toot go off. No more toot toot sound when lock and unlock. Sometimes, the toot toot sound will come back when I unlock my car. Sometimes, it will go totally silent but door still lock/unlock. Can someone advise what's spoil and roughly how much to replace it?

↡ Advertisement