Just Change to Philips Crystal Vision from Autobacs...But

Sirbrian

Had a very good sale service by the staff in Autobacs on Wed. Changed my Sunny's 2 main light buld to Philips Crystal Vision which was recommended by the staff as one of the best yellow light (for good rain penetration and also I don't like to blind others with white lights). Installation was also done there at just extra 2 bucks.

New bulb was indeed much much better than the original ones. No problem during the past two days....BUT....

When I was in the MSCP, I notice one the wall of my light, that instead of having a completely straight and horizontal light image, I can see something light 2 "eye-brow" effet on the left side on the wall.

Hope some of you can advise me if this is normal...image almost look like that on the wall from drive point of view...never notice before with the originals cos maybe they are not bright enough

.. ..

... ...

.... ....

↡ Advertisement

The "eye-brow" effect might b so it wil light up those reflective road-side signs more clearly.

As long as u have good vision with them, don't adjust it.

Can tell us how much u paid for a pair of CV incl their $2 installation charge?

u'll never BLIND fellow motorist with white lights even HID..

its those misaligned bulbs that coz the blindless.. most frequent are taxi with crappy aligned yellow headlights [rifle][rifle][rifle]

I don't know leh...the sales guy told me that it is the brightest yellow light leh...

But on the other hand you may be right...I am finding the light to be getting more and more whitish especially when reflecting I'm at the rear of another car, but in my MSCP it look yellow. I think my light or maybe my ride a little [hur] ..she must be so happy to be shining to bright now [laugh]

Yah. I used those Osram H4 halogen normal bulbs for $6/ea. & was quite satisfied till I was poisioned by VP. Now i'm looking at CV if it is brighter then VP & is yellow.

Yar...those spot light very difficult to find lor....must go Japan to find...but I doubt my wife would like it when I embrace the warmth of those spot light there... [:p]

Anyway...they are Crystal Vision...those that I bought...H1 size....not so sure if bigger ones are more expensive....

Edited by Sirbrian

Had a very good sale service by the staff in Autobacs on Wed. Changed my Sunny's 2 main light buld to Philips Crystal Vision which was recommended by the staff as one of the best yellow light (for good rain penetration and also I don't like to blind others with white lights). Installation was also done there at just extra 2 bucks.

New bulb was indeed much much better than the original ones. No problem during the past two days....BUT....

When I was in the MSCP, I notice one the wall of my light, that instead of having a completely straight and horizontal light image, I can see something light 2 "eye-brow" effet on the left side on the wall.

Hope some of you can advise me if this is normal...image almost look like that on the wall from drive point of view...never notice before with the originals cos maybe they are not bright enough

.. ..

... ...

.... ....

Actually its the brightness and misaligned headlights that could cause blindness to other road users. Its not the colour. Since u mention your headlights was much brighter than your original headlights after the change, i tink you should ensure its properly aligned, if not u r oso causing blindess to other road users.

[;)]

did just that immediately after I left autobacs.

ask my friend to check from his car point of view...is ok..

anyway, I really doubt the headlights of sunny can be easily misaligned as I notice that it is a dead fit in one way, so not much choice to tilt it higher...I ASSUME....

↡ Advertisement