Champion Motors Sales Rep Reccomendation pls.

Elfenstar

Hi guys, as some of you know from my other thread, my mom is getting a new car.

Its going to be a sx4 and i'm wondering if you guys have any good sales reps from Champion Motors to recommend.

↡ Advertisement

Hello ELFENSTAR,

You can go Champion Motors look for that friendly little lady by the name of Elynn Gwee, just quote her recommended by Mr Lee Alvin, she will give you the best offer..... [nod][nod][nod][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Looks like we're recommending the same person here!! That's just means she really offers good service!! I just booked my Swift with her. But you better call her and ask if she's at the showroom you're going that particular day, as she told me she doesn't based in 1 showroom, either Pandan or Ubi, no fixed days.

If you want I can give you her contact no, can post here 1?? [thumbsup]

Ya manz.... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

She is friendly and knowledgeable....

Bro Giggsy3.....I also booked my SX4 thru' her as she willing to give some FOC stuff on top of those std pkg. Eyh....I think better not to disclose her hp nos in here lar, think better PM him lor.

(edited)

Sorry gonna break it down in points

-Price, versatility are about the same as the Materia (its actually a bit cheaper than the premium spec Materia as its going at $55100).

-It has a similar driving position to the Materia but more space.

-The factory accessory list (that i can get from the states, uk or aust) for both are massive. So anything my sister wants i can get.

-Its similar to the latio because it has conti DNA as it was jointly developed by fiat. (Its made either at Suzuki's plant in Japan or Fiat's plant in Hungary and regardless of factory, it will come out in both badges-just sent to different locations, just that some of the engines are different).

-Its a bit bigger that what we were initially looking at but most importantly both my mom and sis liked the way it looks more (espcially the interior). (Main Decisive Factor)

-4star euro ncap ratings

-Champion motors standard feature list is extremely good. (Leather seats, fog lamps, 16 inch alloys, solar film- hope its tinted, reverse sensors, steering wheel control for mp3 player). Which means i can ask for other accesories as freebies [:p]

-swift sport engine but tuned for a better low-midrange powerband.

Thats pretty much it.

Oh i also went to look at the pre-launch version earlier today and though there were no test drives (which would have been irrelavent anyway as it only comes in 2l awd here), the build quality and material quality seemed pretty good.

Edited by Elfenstar

Bro Stinkray the package I got has almost everything already. Leather seats, sports rim, solar film, reverse sensors. The only thing I asked for a free visors for my windows, did I left anything out??

Bro Elfenstar I have PM you

Edited by Giggsy3

(edited)

There are tons (and i mean tons) of acccesories but i doubt that champion has most. I'll let you know tom when i get the full list from suzuki australia. I'm probably going to buy a lot here and ship it back to my mom.

Those that i want are (long list and part numbers are next to them):

-the front (990E0-79J03-000) and rear skidplates (990E0-79J04-000) for the bumpers (silver bits you see at the bottom in promo pics),

-rear bumper top guard to prevent scratches from loading and unloading (990B0-3009-BLK),

-center armrest (990E0-79J32-000),

-sectionalised floorboard for the boot. it raises the bottom of the boot but it has small divided compartments underneath (990E0-79J40-000),

-side moulding (990E0-79J61-000 for thick 990E0-79J08-000 for thin),

-front and rear corner bumper protectors (990E0-79J59-000), and

-bonnet protector (990B0-33017-CBN)

Edited by Elfenstar

no worries.

I went to see the car last week and was impressed with it. I read your requirements and thought i'd suggest it to you.

↡ Advertisement