Any Cheap / Reasonable Spray Workshop

Benysl

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

accidently scratch my car, now need to respray portion of it might have some knocking to do. Also thinking to touch part other area that have some minor scratches.

Any cheap / reasonable workshop to recommend?? Preferbably do not take more than 1 days. I can send in the morning and collect it back in the evening.

Can post here or email to me at [email protected]

Preferbably with contact number and address. I will go down on thursday 22nd feb for a quote. Need to get it done fast.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

no reply??

I short listed this company but don't know thursday open or not cannot contact angie also

Company Name: Yew Lip Spray Painting

Address: 15 Sin Ming Industrial Estate #01-19

Tel: 6453 6600

Email: -

Contact Person: Angie Soh

Remarks: Spray painting, panel beating, 3rd party insurance claims. Good service. Helpful. Reasonable price.

i read thru forum seem like a reasonable workshop.

Any comments?? Or I should try others??

Neutral Newbie

Never tried Yew Lip before, but I know they always very packed and you had to wait very long before getting your car done, as in, your appointment may be few days or weeks back.

Anyway, take forum comments lightly la, not everyone come and complaint abt workshop one, my friend for example, doesn't have a pleasant experience with them.

There's quite a few spray paint shop in AMK Autopoint, you can try them.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

bro you got any recommendation?? Address and telephone number??

there is many spray paint workshop in singapore in fact everywhere also have but I don't want to go ard asking for quote and ended up not doing and boss face also black also waste of petrol. So if guys got any good recommendation do let me know.

Wonder when all this shop start working. I am hoping to get it done by tomorrow

Neutral Newbie

I send my car for spray this morning. Below is my experience.

I went to Henderson Motor 1st Harry Tan 64533167 Blk 21 Sin Ming Industrial Estate #01-52/54. Take a look at my rear bumper tell me minor problem only some dent and bumper need to adjust a bit 1 day can finish then ask to see my front bumper and left side door need to touch up also. Quote me $500 for all touch up. My heart sank just ask for rear bumper knock back adjust and spray. Quoted $300. Give some excuse to go bank and go back an hour time.

Went over to Company Name: Yew Lip Spray Painting,

Address: 15 Sin Ming Industrial Estate #01-19

Tel: 6453 6600

Contact Person: Angie Soh

Talk to Angie bumper need to knock a little bit and spray and need 1 day can't do today so just make arrangement next monday. Quoted me $350 my heart sank furher.

Finally called Mr Lim recommended above. Took the address down and drive over.

Hup Seng Spray Painting, Blk 1, Sin Ming industrial, #01-137, tel 64532211. Tell me to go tomorrow but since I am there tell him i drop by get a quotation first. Arrive at 11.30am. Look at it some dent need to knock and adjust bumper. $80 (I was like $80 what am I waiting for, ask to see my other side of rear bumper and he look at it and say ok will do that for me as well $80) I did not ask to touch up my front scratch as can see he is busy today. I ask him to rush for me today and he say ok collect at 6pm. I was thinking did I hear wrongly $80 or $800 or $180. Anyway leave my car there. Went back 5.15pm not ready some touch up. Went for a drink went back 5.45pm all done up. I did not inspect my car there. Pay up $100 and he give me back $20. Really it is $80 bucks.

Reach home park my car inspect left and right, my bumper area that need knocking is nicely done up but not smooth never polish workmanship so so only the other area where he touch up for me also can see a little bit of roughness. Workmanship is so so only. but price is really cheap cheap.

Conclusion mine is a almost 2.5 years car liao SFNxxxxx and I not so particular so I am 1 happy customer to walk out of that spray paint shop. for those looking for a cheap cheap spray paint shop like me. Can consider as it is really cheap cheap, but for good workmanship not recommended.

Conclusion I am a happy customer. $80 well spent

Edited by Benysl

err... i knocked my rear bumper quite bad a few mth ago. Went to a shop in queensway area and did the repairs + a rudimentary touch up for $40

[cool]

And the uncle is super nice fella.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

hi Ruzmidah

you got the workshop name/ contact person and telephone number??

can post here so as to benefit other car owners.

The uncle's name is AhKeong

i forgot his shop name but it starts with D(Daihua or something like tat) and its at the end of ALexandra village

I only have his HP no.

PM if u need.

Neutral Newbie

Bro, got photos of before and after?

The quotation given is too big of difference... $800... kao.. can get new bodykit liao... $80 actually abit more can do a whole bumper respray already.

Neutral Newbie

bro no photo lah

when my car got knock sim cheng bo ho liao where got mood to take photo hehe.

If you looking for good workmanship avoid. If you looking for so so workmanship and cheap can go and ask for a quote.

Bear in mind, mine got some minor knocking and adjustment of bumper. If yew lip (good workmanship and reasonable price) quoted me $350 for just 1 portion of it. I think $80 is a bargain for me. In any case. Anything below $200 I am happy and again mine is a old car almost 3 years liao and I not so particular so I am all right with it.

Tried once before,car hit wall when going up the carpark. Scratch at side door and body.

Went over to Yew Lip, respray half door and bumber quoted $100. One day job.

I would say is good. Cos i got another quote, mobile one, mentioned need $180 and two days job.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hup Seng Spray Painting, Blk 1, Sin Ming industrial, #01-137, tel 64532211.

I have been to this shop before... [thumbsup][thumbsup] for this shop too... The boss is very friendly too...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2