Zealot

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just read a interesting thread here.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/15604-...na-race-me.html

BMW Owner says...

---------------------------------------------------------

"hi bros

yesterday night a toyota mark x wanna race me along bukit timah road.after the green light at one of the traffic lights i stepped full throttle to 100km/h.i always do that when i am first at the traffic lights.that mark x was at the third lane i think.after about 10 seconds, the mark x overtake me at 130km/h.wtf ? where is the traffic police when you need one ?

i always try not to speed above the road speed limit by 30km/h.i understand above 40km/h you have to attend court.above 60km/h you will have your license revoked.

btw maybe too dark he thought i was 320i wanna eat me."

---------------------------------------------------------

My only thought is It's not the car, it's the driver's Balls.....[laugh]

Edited by Zealot
↡ Advertisement

Loser bmw driver. Lose already still kpkb.

Actually want to test. No need wait for green light.. Red light, see no traffic or people, just zoom off la. Even the going-to-chio-you-race type, see you have this balls, they also think twice.. Better dun offend this gila driver. Dun play play..

Some people just like to take that kind of risk or whose desire to beat the other party is so strong, he is totally oblivious of the consequence of getting caught. Anyway, it is difficult to catch the sudden sprints type of racers. What to do, with 212 HP on tap, once in a while, must let go. If I have a Mark X, I would have done it for sure ! Lucky I don't !

I wonder why wanna make the road into a war zone... Some more is the dumb quote: Sometimes must pity these lorry drivers ..they make ends meet ... taking home a monthly pay equivalent to my breakfast cost" belong to this BMW driver?

Neutral Newbie

errr no that quote is not from the bmw owner, it's mine, taken from another forumer here........ [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

wah lan eh...hum chi kia full throttle to 100km/h then lao hong cause ball shrink, scare dio summon...kenna overtaken...ai bei keo bu...lol...he may be financially strong but his balls weak

Edited by Evildoer

I got this feeling this fella muz be those young rich kid. Si bei bo liao and childish. Such thing also can create a thread to discuss [hur]

Neutral Newbie

Who in the right mind would say " I ALWAYS STEPP FULL THROTTLE TO 100KM/HR WHEN IM FIRST AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT". [hur][hur][hur]

And any stretch of BT road has 70-80km/hr limit. He himself is going at 100km/hr. TP should catch him instead. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Must be some dumb-ass rich kid. Can see him die of speeding very soon. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Turbocharged
Some people just like to take that kind of risk or whose desire to beat the other party is so strong, he is totally oblivious of the consequence of getting caught. Anyway, it is difficult to catch the sudden sprints type of racers. What to do, with 212 HP on tap, once in a while, must let go. If I have a Mark X, I would have done it for sure ! Lucky I don't !

Just like to remind you that that dude's 330i has 258BHP on tap.

Its the Mark X that will eat dust stock to stock.

(edited)

There's nothing wrong with fast acceleration at start when it is clear - up to a safe speed limit.

I believe that's the point of the BMW driver.

On the other hand, the MarkX driver wanted a race. That is different.

I myself like to accelerate fast at standstill, but not to speed and race on public roads.

Edited by Vblaster_w211

Neutral Newbie

"I ALWAYS STEP FULL THROTTLE TO 100KM/HR WHEN IM FIRST AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT"

roflmao! This guy really needs some psych help and a life! Can imagine him ejaculating each and every time he does this after looking in his rear view mirror at everyone he "smoked"! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Sounds like a full retard who deserves to be locked in a cage and deprived of sex for life.

↡ Advertisement