Review: Duragloss 921 (Quick Detailer)

Underpaidsamurai

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1939_31371247

After purchasing the Duragloss 921 from maddriver at the last MDDS, I drove home where after inspecting my car, I noticed the car had birdshit & treewax here and there.

[ol][*]Sprayed some duragloss on the birdshit and treewax[*]Waited 3 mins[*]Wiped off offending crap with a tissue paper with ease. After that, inspected my sealant - it's still smooth and definitely not affected by the 921.[*]Also noticed that the areas covered by the 921 are abit glossier - the 921 bonds and enhances my sealant's shine!

[/ol]This is some good shite. Thumbs up!

↡ Advertisement

Really gd, no horse run. I only wash and QD with this, the shine is still [thumbsup] despite i one week nv wax. The wax i use is collinite 476, too durable liao hence no need to keep applying. Juz use this 921 QD to revitalize the shine tats all. Short and sweet [thumbsup]

yep bro...agreeded on this Duragloss 921, it really works... [thumbsup] Infact after I had applied the Collinite 476, now i just use the 921 and 951 to maintain my ride. Cos of the ease to use, i can really use them often..

Love the shine man.... [inlove]

Neutral Newbie

I also purchased the 921 and have been using it for a week. Previously I was using Meguair's Quik Detailer. The 921 is shinier...but the recent showers left white spots on the car, which is easily wiped off with a wet cloth. The 921 layer does not "bead" at all. I found that Meguair's QD has better beading properties, the rain water form little droplets on the car leaving less water marks. I'm having fun with the 921, but just have to remember to wipe-down after the rain.

Neutral Newbie

I realise that too.I was on Meg's QD previoulsy.The 921 wins hand down in shine but I do

get the beadings effect.Guess it should be from #105.

I left my 3/4 bottle of 425 on my boot and it dried up. [:/]

Somehow the cap just got loosen by itself and the contents flowed out. (due to expansion and contraction in sun and rain?) [bigcry]

Twincharged

Opps!

I also leave my FK425 inside my boot .[sweatdrop]

Do sometimes see the "steam" inside the bottle. [:|]

Though can use it whenever i need it.

Now really have to reconsider the storage place. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement