Mitsuoka,have you see it yet???

Turbonetics

tis mitsuoka is based on honda accord rite?? can see the hint of accord body....just check the boot and the body shape from the side and the exos tip too...correct me if i m wrong

ya, i read it in ST...70k+ remodel and sell for 2X its price..hmm...not worth it...

i saw a white color Mitsuoka at CTE few days back..it was going REAL slow.. -_-'' i think running in..or trying to go slow to match its image of retro looking and slow moving... [:)]

Neutral Newbie

If i m not wrong, the Galue is based on the Fuga, a 3.5L one, not really the cefiro u see here... [:)] .. this one is based on the Euro Accord. Brought in by Advance, the previous Citroen AA. Unfortunately these models are very much of PI style... even the radio freq and other interface are very the Jepun.

Edited by Vicz

on the road dun have,.....

but seen one in camp during ICT..... but cannot post leh.... cause not suppose to take pics in camp.....

but i took anywaytongue.gif

A pity they don't bring in the Viewt, the mini-classic Jag based on the Nissan March with a fat rounded tail stuck on [:p] Have liked that model since I first saw it years ago.

The Le Seyde kicka**

[inline "Le Seyde.jpg"]

[inline "Le Seyde_2.jpg"]

And the Micro is beyond cute. Imagine when you are 70 and you had one of these to go round the neighbourhood.

[inline Micro.jpg]

post-1-1174814429_thumb.jpg

post-1-1174814430_thumb.jpg

post-1-1174814431_thumb.jpg

Saw one.

It's ugly. Everything angle of the car looks modern and the 'classic' front look like they just cut the front of the original car and stuck the 'classic' one on. Poor effort.

Somehow sticking on a retro front and rear on a modern car doesn't harmonise.

All Mitsuokas are like that.

The most promising model was the Viewt, but even then, the proportions are less than harmonious.