Shaw Centre No more per entry parking!

Foofam77

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone here know the parking rates for Shaw Centre and Shaw House for Sunday?

The Sg Mart site and my 2007 street directory seems to give different rates.

↡ Advertisement

Beanoyip is probably talking about Shaw Tower at Beach Road. For that, it has been increased to $2/entry early this year.

IF you are talking about Shaw Centre/House at Orchard, it's $2.10 per entry.

The parking lots there is very narrow, so park at your own risk. [;)]

for shaw tower, yes it has been increase to $2 per entry. the per entry starts from 1pm on sat and whole of sun making it one of the cheapest ard tat area. but the lots are quite narrow.

the shaw house per entry starts after 6pm. i prefer to park at hereen, $3 per entry after 1pm [thumbsup] bad pt is ERP on Sat

i always avoided driving into orchard these days. in fact i have not been to orchard for a long long time. it not worth the hassle.

Agreed. The tarffic are a nightmare at time. Parking also diificult. Sometime I prefer to take public transport...

sometimes i took public transport too. occasionally my co. will participate in exhibition at the expo and suntec. parking there for one whole day is a killer [sweatdrop]

I just went to Shaw House today. It's $2.10 per entry on Sundays. Full day, not just limited to after 6pm.

Ic. tat's great. hope it stays that way. it's one of my fav parking place although the lot is quite narrow. but then my car is not very wide

Hmmm my car is not very narrow but I still like to park there.

Coz that cp is out of the ERP zone, less prone to jams and easy to find lots, low parking fees in town, plus the ramps are just nice for my bumper to clear. [:p]

My other fav carpark is Tangs Plaza.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone know the current rates for Shaw house or Shaw centre on weekdays after 6pm as later going to Lido see movie intend to park there till mindnight. . . . which one is easier to park ah

Neutral Newbie

wah!!! That jialat!~!! how about International building next door ah . . coz my show end ard mindnight will i still be able to go into international building to collect me car at that time?

↡ Advertisement