Heard of Air Tuning - Genesis Sound?

Nets

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Have you ever heard of Air Tuning?

Its a technology by tuning the Air in the room or in the speaker system which in turn changed the sound qualities of speakers and the room Air conditions.. In other words, technically speaking, it brings out the true sound qualities of the speakers that the manufacture have in mind when designing the speakers or systems. Thus, producing nature sound close to High Mountain or forest environment.

Seemingly with hardware and software tuning, air tuning might be the one factor to consider..

If anyone is interested, let's arrange a time and I can get the tuner in to do a demo for us [gossip]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just in case you are curious with the products.. heres some inputs:

Genesis Sound CK-1

Description

A special electric field process method on 5 small round items made of ancient cypress wood with 4 pieces of rare material on 4 pieces and 1 special gold piece for the center.

Material

The wood chosen here is known as Cypress wood. 3 years of intensive repeat finding and testing on various wood like black wood, rose wood, red wood, pine tree wood and etc were tested before concluding using aged cypress wood for Genesis Sound CK-1.CK-1 is formulated to be used as Air Tuning items of the Genesis Sound series.

99% pure gold with 1% copper contain is used to make the middle piece of CK-1. The gold comes from the famous artist gold maker of Ishikawa prefecture. As the gold is pure, oxidization due to acidities does not exist.

The other 4 pieces with a black surface on its side is made of rare material of 99.99% pure which can only be found in special industry. Now these 2 materials are being used for Genesis Sound.

Abilities

By processing strong light like frequencies vibration on CK-1, balancing the electron in the atomic level occurs in the surrounding. Air tuning property (like no other) with minus ions with spacious air space could be obtained. Thus CK-1 will

React with air to diminish the air stickiness.

Improve audio equipments by bringing out its nature abilities.

improve human health when install because breathing volume increase to occupy the lungs

Does not need any electrical sources to work (Free Energy)

And will results in

Crystal clear high frequencies sound could be heard without distortion.

Car where the low distorted sound will be reduced.

Sound space become full and wide.

More unheard sound frequencies could be clearly distinguished.

Over all, a lively living music could be heard.

Installation

Placing the gold piece in the middle of the hand rest or on the car ceiling.

Next place on the front floor 2 black pieces and 2 black pieces at the back sits or in the car boots. The energy will goes through regardless of metal obstacles.

post-4-1183309698_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

More details on car placement and stuffs...

For car the 5 points can be place as shown. (as far as possible, place it on the floor). Place it infront of the car. ( deep into the foot place)

Placing it behind the boots is also possible in case of big car.

The 4 pieces will can be place as shown. The Gold piece can be place on top as shown with the gold piece facing down. Distored sound can be reduce and stereo quality could be heard.

post-4-1183309863.jpg

post-4-1183309864_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nets

Neutral Newbie

Now: Anyone interested... we can meet at Nasi Padang next wed evening for demo:

Dun ask me questions hor, cos I'm as new to this as well... save the questions for the demo [smash]

For the attendee list:

Neutral Newbie

For the attendee list of next wed evening Nasi Padang:

1. hyun as usual

Neutral Newbie

wow.. this looks very serious... i think saw one car with this during the AMMA competition...

out of curiosity... how much does this cost... ??

Sounds a bit too good to be true.. but guess gotta hear it to believe it... I've heard of acoustic foam or something to cut off reflections and stuff.. but this is definitely a 1st for me.

Neutral Newbie

For the attendee list of next wed evening Nasi Padang:

1. hyun as usual

2. spinworkx for sure...

3. kwongwing - izit this evening or next Wed, July 11??? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

For the attendee list of wed evening Nasi Padang:

1. hyun (not i start the thread one)

2. Spinworkx Supremos

3. kwongwing [confused]

Neutral Newbie

For the attendee list of wed evening Nasi Padang:

1. hyun (not i start the thread one)

2. Spinworkx Supremos

3. kwongwing

The above were present Wed night at nasi padang ice meetup but no sign of you or your supplier till late... How do they contact you?

Neutral Newbie

No lah, paiseh.. its the coming wed [rolleyes]

I'm trying to arrange .. anyway, the point wouldnt be about a huge turnout... cos a demo car to be used could only seat at most 4 person + the tuner loh at a time...

Neutral Newbie

yah man real eye opener.. so exactly when is it? I think i should be able to bring a spectrum analyser (aka RTA) down to check out the response. so we can do a comparison of before and after installation.

I'm wondering if it changes the air absorption properties or stand wave in the car. I doubt it is able to cancel out phase cancellations.

but at the end... heheh must make sure I'm not working at that time first. hehehe...

currently in thailand on course now.

The cones are natural material, being natural, do not expect it to solve many of your woes in the car acoustics. You will still require some extent of tweaking. Put your ears to the test when you are listening come this Wed at the meetup.

Neutral Newbie

i see.. so i guess that's going to be an audible difference but not measureable? [sweatdrop]

ok will try to make it down this wed to hear the diff for myself then.

what time will the demo car be there? is it possible to do a blind A-B test with and without the air tuning? :D

I dunno if there's even gonna be a with/without test...Maybe just listen to a car with the Air Tuning?

Because from what i see...setting it up will require mounting to the roof adn doors....unless you double tape on and off...it's gonna take time and maybe quite hard to set it up for every car that wants to "test" it....but who knows...

↡ Advertisement