Pennzoil Platinum Oil

Ken1898

Anyone try above oil?

5W30 & 5W40

How's the results?

Intend to try out 5W30 for my coming servicing.

[;)]

Edited by Ken1898
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i use PP5w30 and like the smoothness it gives my engine, which seems more rev happy. plus my FC improves compared to previous oil (shell & carloob) i've tried. Dun see it being mentioned here very often, so i think not many people using it. PP gets very good reviews from BITOG users, getting excellent UOA results consistently.

I can get a better rate than what they offered for this oil.

I got a special price for it and I am gathering a group buy of 5 people to get this 5W50 Platinum Pennzoil Engine Oil from a dealer that I knew. The retail price of 1 quartz( Approx 1litre) is at $18.00 and he is offering me the price of $15.50 if i can get a group of 5 to purchase this oil. This oil comes from US and its widely used in their car race back in US. As this is a promotion, thus it will end by next wednesday(23/12/09).

(1 quart = 0.9463 liters)

Pennzoil PlatinumTM Full Synthetic motor oil provides the ultimate protection. Its unique blend of highly refined synthetic base oil is coupled with a proprietary additive package. This special combination creates a superior layer of lubrication defending your hard-working engine and helping to protect it against wear generated by heavy loads, extreme temperature and severe stop-and-go driving. Pennzoil PlatinumTM Full Synthetic motor oil is formulated to improve fuel efficiency and protect your engine against rust and corrosion

Below is the link to the write up and description of the oil.

http://pennzoil.com/#/find-pennzoil/

If you purchase 5 quartz , the price will be as such:

1 quartz = $15.50

4 quartz = $60

5 quartz = $77

If you are interested on other ratings of oil, pls pm me and i will let you know the price as well.

For group of 5 to purchase the 5W50 oil, please leave your name and contact number down and i will consolidate this list and do the purchase. A deposit of 50% is required for this group purchase

might as will get from m x trading.

We stop carrying Pennzoil anymore as their products cost prices has gone through the roof. Why would ppl buy a group III oil that cost much more then the highest end Mobil 1 EP ... :blink:

it's better to buy sometime you heard of than hitting up your engine.~ imo.~

this brand is very well known in the States. in spore, its not so well known perhaps due to lack of WS that carry this oil

this brand is very well known in the States. in spore, its not so well known perhaps due to lack of WS that carry this oil

It's very well known and popular not because of it's quality but because it's the most value for money oil there, much much cheaper then the regular Mobil 1.

↡ Advertisement