Honda Recall 63099 unit of Civic, Civic Hybrid and Stream

Mt88

Honda is to recall 63099 unit of Civic, Civic Hybrid and Stream. Date: 6 September 2007. Total of 3 models, recall from entire production range from production date 17 August 2005 to 10 January 2007 or 63,099 units

Complete information is at: http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=7066

Contact your Dealer and PI(s) for the exchange of the recall parts.

↡ Advertisement

By right, the AD should send you a letter to inform you [nod][nod][nod]

Otherwise can call them up to check [;)] No harm dping so [:)]

Who knows that if you call up, they might schedule your ride to have the parts replaced first too [;)]

wah! looks quite serious the problem [sly]

this is a lesson, don't buy newly launched car until it has been stabilized [;)]

Japs used to release new models domestically only before introducing it overseas. But due to very strong compettion from Koreans........guess they hv to releave new models as soon as possible to compete. [nod]

wah! looks quite serious the problem [sly]

this is a lesson, don't buy newly launched car until it has been stabilized [;)]

dun sound too serious to me. it is good to get recall news. if no news like mit previously, u think is better?

or like korean/china cars. no recalls at all. better?

tats why whenever i see a recall, im happy, not sad. proves that the auto maker is responsible. nothing is 100% defect free.

Obviously there are many concern Honda owners out there. I will try to answer the question for those who emails me here, for all to see, based on my past experience dealing with them. It may no longer hold true should the agents

tats why whenever i see a recall, im happy, not sad. proves that the auto maker is responsible. nothing is 100% defect free.

If that's what will make you feel better, why not? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement