URGENT Help!! ERP IU SPOILT! no light, no reading... where to repair or replace?

Smith

Neutral Newbie

thanks bro,

but i'm not sure where does the wiring lead to.. any idea? so i can do check myself first before i head to vicom.

Then might as well take this chance to change to the latest hidden from view ERP IU! [sweatdrop]

Jurong Inspection Center oso can help you check and replace. If your EU more than 1 year old, then no more warranty and gota replace at $150 + GST.

yes its 5 yrs warranty for the IU.

But for those who bought from PIs, beware, the IU often is recycled from their deregistered trade in cars and so maybe older than 5 yrs ! [dizzy]

vicom yishun does the repair

They do repair meh?

From my past experience, they scan, if spolit, means need to change...

there's one vicom at ayer rajah crescent... i got the same prob as urs last yr... think the repair fees is ard 10 bucks if i'm not wrong... cheers... do try to get it done by mon if possible or else u beta try to avoid CBD or places wif erp

Neutral Newbie
Hi all,

My I.U. is spoilt, where can I get it fixed? [smallcry]

check yr IU fuse...follow the wire from the IU...and it should lead u to a fuse..replace the fuse...can get it from motor workshop...very cheap only...some even can give it free to u....

after replace fuse still cannot then go vicom.....

Neutral Newbie

IU fuse? where is it located? fuse box?

I wouldn't think of that because IU is not factory fitted hence not in the fuse box... that's what I thought. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement