Do you think Regan Lee got off too lightly?

Apollo

Do you think Regan Lee got off too lightly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1.

• Nope.. it was an accident. I mean it was 2 accidents
    • Not sure..
    • Yes.. 10 yrs driving ban + 7 month is like holiday
    • Eh.. Who the F is Regan Lee?

7 mths Jail...Lucky [email protected] accident was due to negligence, as such the min sentence should be at least 1yr...

So many Crimes involving Fraud also about 1yr Jail sentence min...Best part is, death of a person was not involved...Only money was... [:/]

This Bugger's lawyer is good man, I feel sorry for the girl & her family... [:/]

Bro

You maybe right!!

But due to his negligence a life and two sport cars sent to the scrapyard.

I really cannot take it lying..So unfair..

He is lucky that his parents are rich, sell of their house to fight the case for his stupidity act.. Meanwhile I hope he learnt his lesson and appreciate what his parent has done for him..Stupid idiot....

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind.If it was a chap from an average family who caused all that havoc and unable to hire a good lawyer.Will the sentence be the same?? Really wonder if the law behold the rich and sinks the poor?? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Edited by Xiao_qiang

[thumbsdown] toooooooooooooooooooo lightttttttttttttttt [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

this bast*** definitely had no regards for others what, for his own arrogant & desires, causes sm1 to lose her life. shd at least ban him from driving forever. [furious]

Well, we can only hope he has repented and come to his senses.

As for the rich and the poor case, haha.. that one we won't know... whatever it is, just let the matter rest lah. Not that I'm siding with him.. I feel there are other more important things to talk about, rather than him. [:)]

Well, we can only hope he has repented and come to his senses.

U gotto be kidding me. When he caused the death of the SE, all he can think of was getting a Golf GTI or WRX-STI. What a sick person! [thumbsdown][shakehead]

from the poll...i think our legal system is drifting away from the common people...Mr Lock case with Aunty Lucy is another good piece of evident...the terms are to me already seem light for a life lost...and with the 2nd accident...i got nothing to say...just one very simple question...does one person normally go for test drive....kill someone...then continue to do his test drive outing...and crash another car??? that's very much abnormal right ?? he should be ban from driving for life at least... [:)]

Got off too lightly for the amount of carnage he wrecked. That as well as his initial unrepentance of causing the death of someone. I felt bad that a small sparrow got caught in my car's front grille and broke its neck. I wonder how he sleeps at night?

But the fact is when we ourselves go test-drive a car, any decent petrolhead is going to give it some stick, whether it is throwing the car into a corner to "see how it grips" or launching the car hard from the lights.

I drive near Leng Kee often enough to see this happen frequently.

The difference is that he exercised poor judgement in :

1. Driving to drive an unfamiliar car to its limits

2. In rush hour

3. In a road with many diversions

4. and then running the risk of blowing his online anonymity by posting in MCF post accident about testing yet more high performance cars

I heard about the claims that he wasn't really speeding at the time of the accident. Then the Mazda MX-5 is one hell of a dangerous car I must say. So low and yet it can still flip across lanes in the road.

Rather than just seeing him getting punished I hope it generate a greater sense of awareness that when you go to a dealership not to treat a test-drive as a joyride. Drive it responsibly and even more carefully than you would your own car.

This is what can happen when things go horribly wrong.

Edited by Macrosszero

Sorry for not being in touch with such idiot's case, as I somehow know I will not see justice...

But what was the 2nd accident about ? I know abt the death of the salesgirl..that was the first, or 2nd ?

I had anticipated this response since the charge had been reduced. In the 'Boa Chin Tien' days he would have been under the dragon head.

Then what can we do, justice meted out cannot be beyond limit. But then looking at Regan's response to the whole saga made worst when he started to fish out for information on 2 very fast cars after the accident, my opinion is he has got no remorse over the untimely death he caused.

Thus I would support an appeal to up his sentence. Yes, he got off too lightly.

wat can b done? u r not aware there r instances that cases were reordered back to the court if it is deemed the sentence is too light?

↡ Advertisement