Hyundai I30

Shouyi

Hi,

anyone knows when will this car be available for viewing in Singapore? Hopefully the 1.6L will have tiptronic function.

↡ Advertisement

Sat in one at the Tokyo Motorshow and it feels pretty good. However its the 2.0L spec and dont think that will be available here.

The"facelift" Getz was kinda of out of place though imho.

Brother, get your facts right as Ceed came out before the I30, Ceed is already selling well in Europe for some time back before Hyundai came out the I30.

It is just like the Kia Rio Hybrid which is already selling in Europe while Hyundai launching their Hybrid Avante in 2009.

It does not mean that parent company cannot copy from the sibling company, another example is Hyundai I10, it is derive from Kia Picanto as Hyundai saw Kia Picanto so hot selling in worldwide.

Below are some Wiki about both Hyundai I30 and Kia Ceed :

Hyundai I30 - Released by Hyundai in Summer 2007 sharing the same platform as Kia Ceed

http://www.leftlanenews.com/hyundai-i30.html

Kia Ceed - Released by Kia in December 2006

http://www.kia-ceed.com/ - Kia Ceed Official Website

Kia Ceed comes with total of 3 different models like normal Sporty hatchback, spacewagon and Ex_cee

:-) u need to check my background bro...i'm a faithful supporter of the Korean car maker.... its a marketing strategy to promote sales of KIA cars....

Edited by Sfrtuscani

This car is nice , but if its 2.0L i wonder how much it will going to cost .. Sure a bomb [jawdrop] Anyone can estimate how much will gonna be when it comes to sg ?

a reputable euro car magazine, the i30 was rated 4/5 while comparing to a peugoet 308 rated 3/5... so u know which is better...

Edited by Sfrtuscani

a reputable euro car magazine, the i30 was rated 4/5 while comparing to a peugoet 308 rated 3/5... so u know which is better...

The reality is how much it is going to sell and at what kind of equipment level in Singapore? See what happened to their sales volume in 2007 when prices are so close or more expensive than Jap cars. Even the AD also want to jump ship and becoming a PI.

Regards,

i saw it at alex showrrom yesterday...

not as spacious as I would like it to be.. i was expecting latio standard of legroom...

sticker price is 64k.. but i ask SE she say 61k.. maybe after finance rebates lor.