How much is the comm for the sale of a Terios?

Booboon

Just to check any of the bros here known wat is the comm of the SE if he/she manage to sell a Terios. This helps to bargain for free gift as one of the SE try to bullsh1t me it is less than $300 per car sold.

Edited by Booboon
↡ Advertisement

Hello there,

I do not know how much the SE makes, but i do know that there are a lot of variables involved. Are you talking about a new Terios or a used one? From my understanding, the SE usually gets 10% of what the company earns from my dealing with a used car dealer. Hope that might be of some help.

It might well be $300 for the car alone. However, the salesman will also make money from the insurance company, bank and used car dealer if there's a trade in involved. But sales people also need to make a living... their basic pay is low and if everyone were to bargain away all their commission then they will have nothing left to take home.

sigh

y go squeeze comm from the poor SE? aren't they making a honest decent living? considering they have to sacrifice their saturdays/sundays/public holidays, whereby car buyers can go to showrooms test drive for fun, not buying n afterwhich can go for family day, go cycling at east coast, go picnic, go movies etc etc etc.

its only fair to let them earn their commission.

wat if people ask u to give some of your salary to them in your job? not fair?

[laugh]

(edited)

walter, dont come here tok co0k sing song lah. Who ever wants to earn my money better be competitive. This is how singapore work. Dont tell me when u buy car u never ask for freebies hor. Even if its just a stoopig reverse sensor, it still money hor. Dont talk like maciam u are like a saint. [hur]

FYI, i do take money out of my pocket to "value add" my customer too. [scholar]

Edited by Booboon

Neutral Newbie

Check out the http://www.rushteriosclub.com

Some advice:

Some pple don't like the leather. Can get back $800.

Some pple don't like the HU. Can get back ???.

Do check which solar film they tie up with. Better to get from reputable brands. Don't accept any unknown brand ones.

Neutral Newbie
walter, dont come here tok co0k sing song lah. Who ever wants to earn my money better be competitive.

e rationale seems veri strong..

so u mean even u decide on which char kway tiao stall depend on hw many "extras" they give?

if buying a car makes u king, then buying a house makes u GOD liao loh.. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement